URL / Website: -
City: Kenner
State: Louisiana
Address: 2108 31st Ct.
Activities: FBSM, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, thicker for an Asian but by no means fat. Good body. Nicer ass than most AMP girls...
Recommendation: Yes
She tries to charge $70 for an hour but tell her you talked to her boss and he offered a discount for the first visit.
Good shit
Just saw this girl today.. mind BLOWING experience.
Could you PM the details? Thank you.
Just saw this girl today.. mind BLOWING experience. Originally Posted by Hobbyman28
Review? Any FS?
I might do a review later or tomorrow idk yet..
Don't leave us hanging, write te review!
Doubt this is same chick reviewed because thick is not an adjective for her, but I stopped by Monday and was reunited with one of my ATFs. She is my sweet, petite little boo. She won’t be there long she says, just filing in. What an angel! So sweet and beautiful. Despite their excellent staffing this place sucks. Way too busy a location in residential area is destined to bring forth complaints. Place itself is way too busy too. Dudes ringing the bell nonstop. Phone ringing off the hook. She had to rush, not like old times, I would be disappointed but can’t be mad after getting to see my fav lil’babe again.
Not thick in the traditional sense...Let's call it Asian thick because her body was a little more filled out than what I'm accustomed to, as far as AMP girls are concerned. She's petite but not a stick figure