Biden shouldn’t force private college co-eds to share showers with men

• oeb11
  • 11-23-2021, 01:59 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...F6P?li=BBnb7Kz

Amid other news last week, it was easy to miss a crucial oral argument by a small Missouri college defending itself against the Biden administration’s serious legal and moral disorder.
The College of the Ozarks is a private, nondenominational Christian school of about 1,500 students that charges no tuition, instead relying on grants and donor-based scholarships for part of the costs while requiring students to work on-campus jobs to “pay” for the rest. It has been nicknamed “Hard Work U” since a 1973 Wall Street Journal article so labeled it.
Ozarks requires that its students adhere to a strict code of conduct that, among numerous other provisions, forbids sexual relations outside of marriage. Students apply to the school largely because they want to pursue academics in this atmosphere of self-reliance, honor, and Christian values.
Backed by a number of other colleges and 14 state governments, Ozarks is challenging a “directive” by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development that (quoting the school’s lawsuit) effectively would require even “private religious colleges” to “place biological males into female dormitories and to assign them as females’ roommates.” It also means males could use young women’s “intimate spaces such as showers and bathrooms in [their] dormitories.”
It’s all part of the Biden administration’s insistence that not even an institution’s private status, its faith mission, or its First Amendment speech, religious, or association rights can interfere with the oppressive dictates of “sexual orientation or gender identity.” And while President Joe Biden and the Left yell that their supposed right to “privacy” allows the unfettered ability to abort infants, they think somehow that the actual privacy of college women in their bedrooms and showers is of no importance.
Ozarks argues that the directive violates familiar major constitutional and statutory provisions such as the First Amendment, the 10th Amendment, and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, along with the Constitution’s lesser-known Appointments Clause and a law called the Regulatory Flexibility Act. Without a deep dive into all the legal minutia, suffice it to say that Ozarks's religious liberty claims under the First Amendment and the RFRA law mentioned above are particularly compelling, with case law aplenty on its side.
What’s even more disturbing than Biden’s untenable legal stance is the radical and morally dangerous nature of the policy itself. The manifest violations of intimate privacy and of the prerogative of women to exercise modesty, as well as the denial of all-natural distinctions between men and women, are so egregious that they should not be inflicted on any students, not just those at private Christian colleges, against their wills.
The same cultural Left that absurdly says students need “safe spaces” from differing opinions is insisting on violating the most intimate, actual spaces of private, daily life. Public university students, no less than Christian college students, should have a chance, if they so desire, not to share private spaces and states of undress with people of the opposite biological sex. Some physical traits define themselves no matter what their bearers “feel” internally about them.
The insistence, against both physiology and human nature, on obliterating all sex-based distinctions has a dystopian quality straight out of Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World, in which, for example, a “facility” director looked with approval as “naked in the warm June sunshine, six or seven hundred little boys and girls were running with shrill yells over the lawns… [and where] two children, a little boy of about seven and a little girl who might have been a year older, were playing, very gravely and with all the focussed attention of scientists intent on a labour of discovery, a rudimentary sexual game.” The director happily pronounced it “charming.”
Well, there’s nothing charming about exposing a showering female student, against her wishes, to male private parts, or having her unwillingly expose herself to someone featuring them. The Biden directive is worse than illegal: It’s depraved.

Comment -

Typical for teh fiden democraticommunuist agenda - and its Hypocrisy.

They and liberals hate Conservatives adn Christianity, and are willing to go to depraved lengths to show their Hatred.

Or, perhaps in addition , the DPST party enjoys inflicting such indignity upon innocent young ladies.

and will consider teh inevitable sexual assaults - as 'Not a crime'!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

let's have fiden send his grand daughters to the College of the Ozarks - and see what the granddaughters opinion is!
I assume the inspiration for this regulation - came from teh Ivy League - where such nonsense is to be expected as a matter of course.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2021, 02:18 PM

Biden shouldn’t force private college co-eds to share showers with men
Originally Posted by oeb11
Why not?

Sounds like a great idea....I may even go back to college.
Why not?

Sounds like a great idea....I may even go back to college. Originally Posted by WTF

will you actually graduate this time?
From the headline, it looks like more hysteria from the right.

Remember the bathroom bills?

Another attempt by the thumpers to evacuate themselves on the future.

I shower with young women every chance I get.

Do you?
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2021, 03:05 PM
will you actually graduate this time? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In co-ed showering if I'm lucky!
From the headline, it looks like more hysteria from the right.

Remember the bathroom bills?

Another attempt by the thumpers to evacuate themselves on the future.

I shower with young women every chance I get.

Do you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

don't flatter yourself.

you pay young women to shower with you.
If you say so.

(yawn)
I want to go college I only made it to a community college.
If you say so.

(yawn) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

have you found the holy thong yet? you know .. the one you can't get 'em to take off?
  • oeb11
  • 11-23-2021, 03:44 PM
For those DPST liberals who have 'daughters'
Please - take a note
If not for yourself - for your Daughters' sake.

Conservatives won't tolerate this stupid DPST racist , marxist gender-blending nonsense.
It is just a pre-cursor to inevitable sexual assault.
have you found the holy thong yet? you know .. the one you can't get 'em to take off? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please elaborate. Seems a perfect place to make your "points."

I want to go college I only made it to a community college. Originally Posted by Ripmany
... Ya don't say?

### Salty
This goes back to the days when Biden would shower with his own daughter.
Please elaborate. Seems a perfect place to make your "points."

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No, i'm made my "point"
No, i'm made my "point" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hopefully about 5.