URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/angel
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Dfk, bbbj, cg, mish
Hair Length and Color: Long/black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute… different from photos but fairly certain it’s the same girl. Very short and meatier than I expected
Recommendation: Yes
  • tom51
  • 11-15-2023, 09:28 AM
She has a cute compact little body always a good time
The first pic of her bent over is HOT AF!!! Makes me want to POUND her DOGGYSTYLE!!!
She has a cute compact little body always a good time Originally Posted by tom51
She was a bit of a challenge to Mexican Cartwheel, but we did it. Fun girl.
She was a bit of a challenge to Mexican Cartwheel, but we did it. Fun girl. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Mexican Cartwheel? I will look it up
Mexican Cartwheel? I will look it up Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike
That is some good time if you find the right partner
Originally Posted by Badhabit2000
Angel is a shortie that tears your world up
It be much better if she knew more than 3-4 words of English…
It be much better if she knew more than 3-4 words of English… Originally Posted by Armydude89D
What words would you capture per outing
Most of these girls are all covered recently. Which ones are BB? I wished Angel were BB. I would invest in that
Most of these girls are all covered recently. Which ones are BB? I wished Angel were BB. I would invest in that Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
She would have more customers for sure.
Most of these girls are all covered recently. Which ones are BB? I wished Angel were BB. I would invest in that Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
She always did it for the upcharge then once you were a regular she wouldn’t even ask for it.. atleast in the past.. she is only covered now, Def not worth it in my eyes
She always did it for the upcharge then once you were a regular she wouldn’t even ask for it.. atleast in the past.. she is only covered now, Def not worth it in my eyes Originally Posted by Armydude89D
That sucks. Wonder what made her change her mind. Her TER reviews have been solid. I wished all of them had TER.