URL / Website: https://jusjen.me/
City: Shawnee
State: Kansas
Address: Near Speedway
Activities: Talking. BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall. Thin. In good shape. Perky fake tits. Very tan.
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by Wolfhound
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Originally Posted by Boredinop
You knew how old she was when you booked the date. Having buyers remorse afterwards is on you not her. There was no false advertising and she fulfilled her duties. You can definitely give a no but it will never ever take away from a fantastic woman.
You knew how old she was when you booked the date. Having buyers remorse afterwards is on you not her. There was no false advertising and she fulfilled her duties. You can definitely give a no but it will never ever take away from a fantastic woman. Originally Posted by baseballlover
True fact.
You knew how old she was when you booked the date. Having buyers remorse afterwards is on you not her. There was no false advertising and she fulfilled her duties. You can definitely give a no but it will never ever take away from a fantastic woman. Originally Posted by baseballlover

I agree with baseballlover:
You knew how old she was when you booked the date. Having buyers remorse afterwards is on you not her. There was no false advertising and she fulfilled her duties. You can definitely give a no but it will never ever take away from a fantastic woman.
I agree, Everyone is entitled to establish his / her own scale to recommend or no.
  • JM106
  • 06-11-2024, 09:43 PM
good Lord! This lady must really be hot IRL to stir up this kind of smoke, all over a simple “no.” Reading the review, and all of the subsequent comments has put me squarely on the fence with this girl. On one hand she must really be hot, but if it’s just a BJ for that price… possibly not worth it? When deciding on a girl based on the reviews, I always take the aggregate of all encounter reviews anyway. Either way, stick to your guns gymmat…
Originally Posted by Boredinop