Donald Trump Jr Tapping Kimberly G.

KG might have hit the jackpot.

That pic of her in those jeans with the Rifles makes.my tongue hard.

https://www.eonline.com/news/949558/...ain-paid-links

I guess it's good to be rich and son of the king.
She has some nice lips for BJs.
Speaks volumes when your ideal in Little Lord Fuckface Junior.

When the world returns to normalcy —soon now —you will go back to being the most awkward nerds on the planet.

S.hit, you won’t even be able to show your tooth in a Walmart without getting laughed out of the gourmet department!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Meanwhile, I’m getting bored with this asinine game.

Oink oink? Keep it coming assholes. Without me, you’re nothing more than a homosexual circle jerk.

Without a them there ain’t no us.

Virtually all right thinking Liberals won’t touch this cesspool of ignorance and hatred anymore.

Almost none of them returned after ECCIE found its way back.

Lots of places to find the pussy online.

But not for you.

You better step it up or you’re all out of business.
How 'bout them gloryholes ASSUP ??? Are YEW and the reacharound crew still cicle jerking each other off after each MEATING ?
I'd hit KG so hard her unborn grand kids would be born with a concussion !
Speaks volumes when your ideal in Little Lord Fuckface Junior.

When the world returns to normalcy —soon now —you will go back to being the most awkward nerds on the planet.

S.hit, you won’t even be able to show your tooth in a Walmart without getting laughed out of the gourmet department!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Meanwhile, I’m getting bored with this asinine game.

Oink oink? Keep it coming assholes. Without me, you’re nothing more than a homosexual circle jerk.

Without a them there ain’t no us.

Virtually all right thinking Liberals won’t touch this cesspool of ignorance and hatred anymore.

Almost none of them returned after ECCIE found its way back.

Lots of places to find the pussy online.

But not for you.

You better step it up or you’re all out of business. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so, you miss your faggot brothers of the Libtard ALT-LEFT? where is bumscum? StandinginShit aka He-man? WTF? SissyChappedAss? faggot65? they have left you stranded on an island my friend.

you are all alone here boy. now fetch me a scotch neat. chop chop!
KG might have hit the jackpot.

That pic of her in those jeans with the Rifles makes.my tongue hard.

https://www.eonline.com/news/949558/...ain-paid-links

I guess it's good to be rich and son of the king. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Donald Jr. got himself a nice catch.. Kim doesn't look like she's afraid to get dirty!
so, you miss your faggot brothers of the Libtard ALT-LEFT? where is bumscum? StandinginShit aka He-man? WTF? SissyChappedAss? faggot65? they have left you stranded on an island my friend.

you are all alone here boy. now fetch me a scotch neat. chop chop! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

chop chop!

chop chop! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

what he said...

oink, oink!!!

you are all alone here boy. now fetch me a scotch neat. chop chop! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
WTF was that idiot trying to say?
So does this make me the last heterosexual in this forum?
So does this make me the last heterosexual in this forum? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

So does this make me the last heterosexual in this forum? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Speaks volumes when my ideal is... FuckMyFace...

Meanwhile, I’m getting my eyes glazed shut with this fun game.

With me, you're a bukkake party! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY, oinkboy.

BAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kimberly G. was once a Victoria's Secret model. Anyone have a lingerie pic of her from those days? I can't find any.