Assup and other liberals driven into hysterics

There was a time when liberals could coherently state their opinions and grievances. But since Trump's election, things have changed. Just look at assups posts and how he has changed. Just posting the same shit over again.

Liberals once could speak their misguided opinions in a diplomatic matter. But now it's devolved into autistic screeching, about racism, sexism, homophobia, trailer parks, incest, hand size, penis size and the color orange. It's pretty weird, huh?
He never made any sense. Just drivel.
Typical 0zombie Rider....

He never made any sense. Just drivel. Originally Posted by bambino
#FuckYouToo, EATLER!
#FuckYouToo, EATLER! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I just point out his sheer ignorance and hipocarcy. I don’t need to call him a pig anymore. It’s embedded in ECCIE lore. He’s truly pathetic and stupid.
And your limp dick is legend among the whookers of Pissburg!
And your limp dick is legend among the whookers of Pissburg! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My dick seems to be a constant thought of yours. Because you’re a faggot.
My dick seems to be a constant thought of yours. Because you’re a faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
So that's why assup thinks the way he does. It all makes sense now. He's a sissy boi.........
My dick seems to be a constant thought of yours. Because you’re a faggot. Originally Posted by bambino

he's all hat, and no dick! dickless!!! he's clueless! hahahaha!!!
There was a time when liberals could coherently state their opinions and grievances. But since Trump's election, things have changed. Just look at assups posts and how he has changed. Just posting the same shit over again.

Liberals once could speak their misguided opinions in a diplomatic matter. But now it's devolved into autistic screeching, about racism, sexism, homophobia, trailer parks, incest, hand size, penis size and the color orange. It's pretty weird, huh? Originally Posted by Party Pooper
And , lets not forget, how they act as if they are afflicted by touretts syndrome with anyone who doesn't toe THEIR LYING LIBERAL party line !
I just point out his sheer ignorance and hipocarcy. I don’t need to call him a pig anymore. It’s embedded in ECCIE lore. He’s truly pathetic and stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
Imbedded like all of those DOTY crowns he's won !