STRZOK MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!

Democrap Rep.Steve Cohen telling Strzok that he deserved a “Purple Heart” BULLSHIT!!!!
I didn't hear anything about this ridicules comment from the lame stream media????
He needs to be SHOT!!!
his wife's gonna give him a Purple Heart in divorce court.

section 8 would fit his mine set
(Section 8 is a category of discharge from the United States military, used for a service member judged mentally unfit for service. It also came to mean any service member given such a discharge or behaving as if deserving such a discharge, as in the expression, "he's a Section 8".)
Lisa Page gave him a purple heart-on.
Louie Gohmert’s gonna give him a blowjob.
section 8 would fit his mine set
(Section 8 is a category of discharge from the United States military, used for a service member judged mentally unfit for service. It also came to mean any service member given such a discharge or behaving as if deserving such a discharge, as in the expression, "he's a Section 8".) Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Mine set? As in COAL MINE? Did you load 16 tons, JL?
Louie Gohmert’s gonna give him a blowjob. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gohmert knows you have that market cornered, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Lisa Page gave him a purple heart-on. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Rumor has it ... that's not all she's giving him!

She probably recalls that Bill lost his license for lying!
Looks like Cohen got a strong message from his constituents...

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ing/783108002/

Good luck getting re-elected, asshole!
Looks like Cohen got a strong message from his constituents...

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ing/783108002/

Good luck getting re-elected, asshole! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Threaten anyone lately, fuckwitt?
Mine set? As in COAL MINE? Did you load 16 tons, JL? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Asswipe

It's being reported this morning (by some media) that Cohen is "retreating" from his dumbass remark. Apparently, the "tea leaves" gave him some pause.

I wonder what his Eccie handle is.
Threaten anyone lately, fuckwitt? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't have to. You seem to be the only one threatened by my superior intellect. That's good enough for me.
I don't have to. You seem to be the only one threatened by my superior intellect. That's good enough for me. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
LOL!

Assup wears his stupidity proudly... like a purple heart, er, I mean a DOTY medal!