Tucker Carlson Tonight

I challenge any of his "fans" to defend his text messages released as part of the Dominion vs. Fox trial.

Come on. Don't be shy.

Don't give me no bullshit like "taken out of context" either. Look at what he said and respond to it here. Or not. But I'll do it for ya if you don't. I'll let you go first though. Good luck.

(Bestie...it's been a loooong time since we heard from you about yer boy....how 'bout you go first? Oh...this could be so much fun!)

Originally Posted by Zollner

amusing but yer meme isn't what FOX actually claimed in court. the media "headlines" are meant as "clickbait" and when you read further you often find they, like some things FOX claims, are sensationalized. who knew? the media is all the same!!

bahhahhahahaaaa

I challenge any of his "fans" to defend his text messages released as part of the Dominion vs. Fox trial.

Come on. Don't be shy.

Don't give me no bullshit like "taken out of context" either. Look at what he said and respond to it here. Or not. But I'll do it for ya if you don't. I'll let you go first though. Good luck.

(Bestie...it's been a loooong time since we heard from you about yer boy....how 'bout you go first? Oh...this could be so much fun!)

. Originally Posted by rooster

what do you think they show? Carlson, Hannity and Ingram saying privately they didn't believe Powell's claims? Murdoch saying he thought Trump's claims were "bullshit"?

other FOX hosts did believe the claims upfront or at least possible. obviously the bulk of the media being in concert with the DNC to elect Biden which actually is proof of "throwing an election" are going to throw darts at FOX.

what do you think the fact that Carlson et el privately didn't believe the claims means in terms of reporting them? the claims were news, and all of the media reported it. while reporting it, Carlson is under no obligation to state on air he didn't believe them. you can claim that would be biased coverage to dismiss the claims upfront which of course is what the bulk of the media did.

Carlson in particular, on air, did ask/challenge Powell to appear on his show and present her evidence, in fact he offered to dedicate the entire hour long show to it. Powell refused and even told FOX to stop contacting her about it and guess what?

Carlson on air stated that.
amusing but yer meme isn't what FOX actually claimed in court. the media "headlines" are meant as "clickbait" and when you read further you often find they, like some things FOX claims, are sensationalized. who knew? the media is all the same!!. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Media is all MOSTLY the same. But this support of the Big Lie....and even Murdoch's own beloved Wall Street Journal says it is one...went too far. That lame-ass "No reasonable person" defense got these assholes off the hook once. It will be interesting to see if it does again.

Yer boyz gave continual access and implied credibility to idiots like Powell and Guliani. All while privately admitting that they knew it was bullshit and that they only cared about keeping their ratings. They called it "respecting their audience." But it seems to me that any "reasonable person" would be pretty upset to be so intentionally misled.
what do you think they show? Carlson, Hannity and Ingram saying privately they didn't believe Powell's claims? Murdoch saying he thought Trump's claims were "bullshit"? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, that sums it up well. That and how much they "respect their audience."
other FOX hosts did believe the claims upfront or at least possible. obviously the bulk of the media being in concert with the DNC to elect Biden which actually is proof of "throwing an election" are going to throw darts at FOX. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Awww jeezis...you were almost making sense for awhile....

what do you think the fact that Carlson et el privately didn't believe the claims means in terms of reporting them? the claims were news, and all of the media reported it. while reporting it, Carlson is under no obligation to state on air he didn't believe them. you can claim that would be biased coverage to dismiss the claims upfront which of course is what the bulk of the media did. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
See my point about "respect" above. He will say anything to get you to watch ads for generic boner pills. And YOU actually "respect" THAT? Faak. Maybe you are a bit more sophisticated than his average viewer. But too many of them believe every damn thing he says. He knows that too. Doesn't care. That's not respect.

Carlson in particular, on air, did ask/challenge Powell to appear on his show and present her evidence, in fact he offered to dedicate the entire hour long show to it. Powell refused and even told FOX to stop contacting her about it and guess what?
Carlson on air stated that. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Was that before or after he had Lindell on to repeat the same dumbass shit? I forget. And...was that before or after he asked that Henrich get fired for fact checking? Man, that stock price wuz doin sum crazy shit. And the lack of "respect" she had....WHEW!

Yer okay, though, Kid. I mean that. You understand all of this more than most. And I truly believe that you laugh your ass off during his entire show. But summa yer friends....well..they take the word of him and his pals almost as....marching orders.

Now where the fuck is Bestie? I'm worried. Anyone check on him lately? Maybe...Norovirus? Antibiotic resistant Gono-ca-ca-coccus?

i humbly apologize to all my upset NY fans for leaving you wanting for Tucker Carlson content!

i'd like to thank Ol' Roo and Zolly for bringing this egregious lapse to my attention!

the good news is that i have thousands of Tucker videos to post here for your enjoyment

sincerely, TWK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2FNbz6qpYY
i humbly apologize to all my upset NY fans for leaving you wanting for Tucker Carlson content!

i'd like to thank Ol' Roo and Zolly for bringing this egregious lapse to my attention!

the good news is that i have thousands of Tucker videos to post here for your enjoyment

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What was it that Japanese Admiral said after Pearl Harbor? Something like "I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant." I worried about this very thing.

How to spot a liar
Originally Posted by Zollner

Understands nothing more complex than a meme....
Getting back on topic. As someone once said many years ago. A picture/meme is worth a thousand of your BS filled words.

So try keeping up....

So Twat Carlson is your hero also, eh....

Easy to understand since Twat does speak to you at your level quite well.
Granted that a meme may be a bit more complex for your mind to fathom.

^^^^^^^^
Thank you for proving my point

Understands nothing more complex than a meme.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
What was it that Japanese Admiral said after Pearl Harbor? Something like "I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant." I worried about this very thing.

. Originally Posted by rooster

then ya shouldn't have poked the Bear ..

bahahahahhaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YctBo0T5R2c

remember .. thousands ..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2711008
tonight's opening of Tucker the Great! for my many Upset NY fans!

"thousands" .... bahhaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7l_TVlRAw