Its fat Thirdsday!

• Toyz
  • 07-03-2016, 06:08 AM
Yes Mongers & Hoogars its finally arrived! That day we all cherish & look forward to the entire month.

Its like the full moon in all its glory. Only happens one day a month, and even more rarely happens on a Sunday! (Surprisingly, this is the THIRD THIRDSDAY of the year! And the last one of 2016!)

So get out your Thirdsday gear, dance in the streets, sing at your place of worship-or not-but somehow enjoy & celebrate this rare occurance by feasting on some of our fine local or imported Salmon today!

Sometimes toyz you are just strange. I think I'm gna find a special meme just you and the personality's that live with you. Maybe a trip to Seattle might help you? I use to fly fish for salmon off the skycomish river and if you don't hold steady they will knock you down. Obliviously when everyone talks about "salmon runs" I think of something very different.
  • Toyz
  • 07-03-2016, 07:16 AM
Sometimes toyz you are just strange. I think I'm gna find a special meme just you and the personality's that live with you. Maybe a trip to Seattle might help you? I use to fly fish for salmon off the skycomish river and if you don't hold steady they will knock you down. Obliviously when everyone talks about "salmon runs" I think of something very different. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
FP...you have to read what I write with a very sarcastic lense to get it.

I've fished the Columbia outside of Portland & make a semi regular pilgrammige to Mt Saint Helens to hike, camp, climb & fish. I think I am a PAC NW'terner and was switched at birth. Fishing in the AM, Oregon Pinot in the evening.

But let me break it down so you can understand the meaning of the post.
*Today is the 3rd.
* Most rents are due today
*Last day before eviction notices are put on doors.
*Usually there are a lot of specials offered today.

Now, thats not as fun as making it a game with "Salmon Runs" & pictures of cute bears, but maybe it is easier to understand? Creativity on this chat site is woefully lacking, I just try to make it a bit more fun...and you often chime in with a cool picture or saying yourself.

And remember this site is mostly for the guys to see whos out there & how to see them...thats its purpose. I'm providing edumacation to the masses...

(((Queue Little Irrelevant Stalking Errand Boy Ricky to tag this with some vile bullshit}}}
No matter what you write I will always need more coffee before I start reading it.(I love minions, so you get a minion in my book)
  • Toyz
  • 07-03-2016, 07:39 AM
No matter what you write I will always need more coffee before I start reading it.(I love minions, so you get a minion in my book) Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Just for you...

Aaawww,thx! Can the pink bow be taken off? So not me.
BTW, how did know I just got new door hand and ankle cuffs?
Yep, most rents are due on the third. You have to have at least a 2 day grace period in the state of Texas. However, after the 3rd, a late notice is sent,then a 72 hour notice - Demand for Possession, then the 24 Hour eviction notice happens. Now depending on the management company it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month for them to get the paperwork to actually get the constable out there while your stuff goes to the curb. But if you want to go to JP Court and make up some bullshit reason that you should stay then the JP could give an extension. So there's another 2 weeks. So basically, that's why there are specials all during the month! I know this because I use to have to do evictions. And that's why I love the hobby so much. I use to have people mad at me - now I have people who love me. Trust me - love is soooo much better!!!

FP...you have to read what I write with a very sarcastic lense to get it.

I've fished the Columbia outside of Portland & make a semi regular pilgrammige to Mt Saint Helens to hike, camp, climb & fish. I think I am a PAC NW'terner and was switched at birth. Fishing in the AM, Oregon Pinot in the evening.

But let me break it down so you can understand the meaning of the post.
*Today is the 3rd.
* Most rents are due today
*Last day before eviction notices are put on doors.
*Usually there are a lot of specials offered today.

Now, thats not as fun as making it a game with "Salmon Runs" & pictures of cute bears, but maybe it is easier to understand? Creativity on this chat site is woefully lacking, I just try to make it a bit more fun...and you often chime in with a cool picture or saying yourself.

And remember this site is mostly for the guys to see whos out there & how to see them...thats its purpose. I'm providing edumacation to the masses...

(((Queue Little Irrelevant Stalking Errand Boy Ricky to tag this with some vile bullshit}}}
Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 07-03-2016, 10:58 AM
BTW, how did know I just got new door hand and ankle cuffs? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I get a lot of information passed to me...plus Im psychic...and I have a magic 8 ball.