Ideal for NS providers.

I would like to know if its feasible to have thread dedicated to no show providers.It does not belong in the warnings.It does not warrant a review since non took place.I would not be mad if it was an area dedicated in the locker room.Ladies complain about guys ncns or cancelling appointments which I disagree with also but we guys are affected.We have family and work obligations we have to schedule around.Some ladies are not woman enough to say I don't want to meet,overbook clients and other lame excuses given.It would be great to have a place to go to see a posting of flaky providers.I am tired of ladies leaving us in a hotel parking lot or sending us on empty trips.I always see guys saying I wish I thought with the big head.Maybe this will give guys a warning so that maybe they can thing practically about sitting in a parking lot for extended minutes.
I have NEVER nc/ns a client....... you called the wrong woman, sweetheart! It should be a 2 way street as far as that goes. I could BLOW up the board with nc/ns, as could most of the other ladies. And I am sure the guys can as well. Yes, you gents have families and lives to deal with, so do us girls. And sometimes, things do come up. It is just common courtesy to let someone know that you won't be able to make it. Unfortunately, it does not apply to everyone, although it should. If you research all the reviews, good and bad, with the verified ladies here, the problems should happen much less often. Sometimes, when seeing a girl who is new, its hit or miss. Thankfully, in my case, it was a hit! Just do your research!
I am sorry that you were stood up Prince. But Nicolet is absolutely right, we providers could keep a thread constantly going if we posted every NCNS. Maybe you could just start a thread like what has been done for the bp ads.
I am sorry that you were stood up Prince. But Nicolet is absolutely right, we providers could keep a thread constantly going if we posted every NCNS. Maybe you could just start a thread like what has been done for the bp ads. Originally Posted by LilRed
I really don't understand the no shows by the men. Most guys will cross a mine field and chew through barbed wire to get a piece. Then you have one lined up but don't show? Blows my mind. You can bet the farm if I don't show it's because I'm in the back of an ambulance or they're throwing dirt on me. If it's the latter and we have a scheduled date I wouldn't mind a quick BJ before they close the lid. The money will he in my right top pocket.
I'm in favor of it, Prince.
for a guy, I can understand a nc/ns if their nerves get the best of them, especially when new to this, also sometimes things just don't feel right.
I believe sometimes the newbies get cold feet at the last minute and chicken out. But I have also had men who came with solid references and P411 ok's not show up. Then they call back a month later to book an appt and say, "Oh something came up" or "I got busy".

I will say that no one from this board has been a NCNS on me.

;
;
Research helps but does not tell the full story.Only a few guys post review so this may happen to more guys that don't mention it.I have no problem with ladies doing the same in there area.Lets be honest time is money for both parties.As a former full commission salesperson.I don't make money by spending time with someone with no intentions of buying goods/services.I can understand some discussions but to waste one's time when there are other legitimate offers is cruel.At the end of a session I was in the room when a lady I see took a call.They guy spent 15-20 minutes talking about bs. I told her she is good I would have declined.This is not isolated to BP.There are some board ladies that no show and run consistently late also.
I have no problem with ladies doing the same in there area. Originally Posted by The.Prince
We actually are blessed with a whole site that we can report NCNS hobbyists who do this and other disrespectful things so that any lady who does her homework on a client will see. I have had a few guys call me and ask me to delete reports I have filed because now providers refuse to see them based on one NCNS.

It should only be fair that you too have a way to let others know when a provider does the same thing.

I agree babe...I have never done a nc/ns !!! That is totally rude and shows "poor character".........

AND that gal missed out on having fun with "one helluva great guy"!!!!!

We ladies have a place to post those type calls,so yall guys should too!
I have to say, if I nc/ns I would not be upset if you didn't answer my calls in the future.

techinacally any and all experiences with providers can warrent a review, good, bad or non existant. if we didn't review the flakes, no one would know they did it
Yes, cj, that is why I mentioned the reviews. I bet there are many reviews that SHOULD have been written about a nc/ns girl. Maybe that would be a good venture for a computer savvy gentleman to start!
Ladies complain about guys ncns or cancelling appointments which I disagree with also but we guys are affected.We have family and work obligations we have to schedule around. Originally Posted by The.Prince
While your comment is true, when we get NCNS, it affects us as well. We may have refused someone else because we already booked with you, and then you don't show, and boom....a wasted afternoon. OR (as has frequently happened to me) I get an incall suite to accommodate a request because I actually am low volume enough not to need one every day. Then when he decides to NCNS, I'm out $80-125 bucks because he got cold feet or the wife asked him to do something. Or worse, I left work to meet with you, and when you don't show, I realize I could have actually been doing something useful instead. Grrrrrr. I get that things come up, but when did we lose all common decency? Providers and clients alike need to get it together. Its more than just an inconvenience to either party. Ok, done with that. LOL.

I really don't understand the no shows by the men. Most guys will cross a mine field and chew through barbed wire to get a piece. Then you have one lined up but don't show? Blows my mind. You can bet the farm if I don't show it's because I'm in the back of an ambulance or they're throwing dirt on me. If it's the latter and we have a scheduled date I wouldn't mind a quick BJ before they close the lid. The money will he in my right top pocket. Originally Posted by TwistedTiger
You make sense. If its such a hassle to schedule and make something work around your RL, you'd think that it would become a priority. BUT...if it has to take a back seat one day....not a big deal, IF you call and say so! Most of us are reasonable people. Hell, if you called me and said "I got a hang nail and I just don't think I can go it today." I'd say "Feel better." and we'd be fine. Like I said, we get that things come up. The problem doesn't come up until you lose respect for someone else's time and the fact that they could be sitting there waiting on YOU.

for a guy, I can understand a nc/ns if their nerves get the best of them, especially when new to this, also sometimes things just don't feel right. Originally Posted by cjlafayette
Again, I disagree. A call, and email, a text...anything can help avoid the rudeness of a NS. Just say "I changed my mind.." or something.

I have to say, if I nc/ns I would not be upset if you didn't answer my calls in the future. Originally Posted by cjlafayette
But the funny part is that men DO get upset when you refuse them later. After being ncns twice in one week by the same guy, he asked if we could reschedule for the following week. Since I wasted $150 on hotel rooms with no offer of reimbursement (yes, he was my only client that day), the answer is not no, but hell no. I said "I don't think it would work out, but enjoy the rest of your week hun!". All of a sudden, I'm every kind of bitch in the book. Not very nice, and that certainly didn't make me want to change my mind. I might be a call girl, but I'm not your "beck and call" girl, have a little respect, huh?
I completely agree Nina both parties should be considerate of each others time. I have never stood a lady up.I understand the difficult logistics and expenses ladies have.There is travel,hotel,supplies,gas, lingerie,candles,drinks, etc.The expenses add up ladies thats why I always show up.If i'm going to be late I ask can she place me into another slot.Ladies get to check references and have blacklist that can identify problematic clients.We are limited in our warning.

Nina i would walk the Sahara on my hands to maintain my appointment with you.I will need a shower when I arrive but I will be there for you.