Best bars to pick up females

Visiting Austin this weekend
Which bars are best picking up women
South 40 or The Back Room
Is that women with or without all of their teeth?
With teeth
I will be at Sheraton
Try the ISO! (Bar)

IB
it's ACL weekend so I would wager.... all of them.

But other times:
White Horse
Fado's
BlackHeart or anywhere on Rainey Street
Any local bar in Lakeway area, bunch of lonely housewives.
Any local bar in Lakeway area, bunch of lonely housewives. Originally Posted by ohdislamb512
Name a few. Fakeway is a small town where everyone knows everyone so I can't imagine any soccer moms would use that as the place to do their fishing. You can Pm the locations if you like as I am definitely curious and would love to be proven wrong in my assessment.
South 40 or The Back Room Originally Posted by Little Monster
Its thursday, so 75 cent drinks at south 40!
South Forty still around? LOL back in college I bartended for a year when they were across the street.. Wow I got so much ass there, and yes they all had teeth, I loved them young back then when I was young.. We would go on break to bang chicks.. That was crazy. Are there still young hotties that go there? or just an older crowd. ?
South Forty still around? LOL back in college I bartended for a year when they were across the street.. Wow I got so much ass there, and yes they all had teeth, I loved them young back then when I was young.. We would go on break to bang chicks.. That was crazy. Are there still young hotties that go there? or just an older crowd. ? Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Unfortunately the South 40 is now "The OK Corral" and I have heard nothing but horror stories out of there. I was heart broke when I moved back to Austin and found out the 40 was gone. That was by and far the best "Meat Market" in Austin. Like you said, you really didn't have to try very hard to find a woman in there.
So any other places to meet women
So any other places to meet women Originally Posted by newbalance56
Moontower Saloon seems to be the #1 spot right now
The Gibson on South Lamar, the lobby bar at the JW Marriot at 2nd and Congress, Star Bar. For younger coeds....Ranch 616 at 6th and Nueces, Rio Rooftop at 6th and Rio Grande.