gfephoenix gives the real truth about jsmit!!

First let me clear up the comment jsmit made with he met with me and sexyraven. I was not with sexyraven that night so not sure why he would even say that. As a matter of fact he asked if my girlfriend Austin was on eccie and if I could send him a photo. Secondly, jsmit was 2 hours late and it was only when I called him when it just came up on 20 minutes late that I spoke to him.

The condom issue was not a scam!!! As a matter of fact my girlfriend Austin offered to go and when he said he would go she even offered to ride with him. Yes, at this time I was a little frustrated as I once again had to call a client to push back our appointment. When jsmit was at the door about to leave he said "you know what, I don't think this is going to work out" He then gave Austin a donation and left.

I'm truly sorry that this happened and I can only say I myself will be better prepared.

After about 35 to 45 minutes we hear a knock at the door only to see that he has returned. At this time we were already with another client. This made me feel very uncomfortable, not too mention the very rude text messages he was sending at the sametime.

Again, I'm truly sorry for that this has happened. I take my job very seriously and would never steal from a client.
  • jsmit
  • 10-09-2015, 12:56 PM
fact is I was never late and if you feel you do your job seriously please return my money gfephoenix you are a scam artist. I never returned since i knew it was a ripoff by gfePhoenix and her friend. this response is bogus just like the fact that you took my money and never bothered to return it. please dont rip any other people again!
Respondin' to a post from 2013? Ah guess yew musta bin purdy busy if'n yer jus' gittin' roundt to it now.
Respondin' to a post from 2013? Ah guess yew musta bin purdy busy if'n yer jus' gittin' roundt to it now. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

Eh, digging up a two year old grudge is still a much better topic than a thread about dicks
Oh, you mean 5 guys in a high school cock fight? No, not really LM. It's time to start growing up or move on.
Oh, you mean 5 guys in a high school cock fight? No, not really LM. It's time to start growing up or move on. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
So not only can you not read, you can't count either. According to the post the incident involves two women and one male. Boy you're a smart one let me tell you.
You seem to have an issue with folks who don't share your views or think like you do. Not everyone is gonna walk, talk and think like you do get over it

Funny how there were no "I miss FirePhoenix" threads or any ISO's about you, when you were gone. Gee I wonder why, LOL
LM, that post was to address your need for made up drama. If you need it that bad try "Days of our lives" I have been told its been a great drama for years. Sounds like a great show for you.
LM, that post was to address your need for made up drama. If you need it that bad try "Days of our lives" I have been told its been a great drama for years. Sounds like a great show for you. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Made up drama???? Where did I make up some drama. I was simply responding to DD's post. If anyone is starting drama in this thread it's you genius, the only childish remarks in this thread are coming from you, Days of our Lives
LM, you have consistently made attacks on every thread that has been fun because it wasn't showing hot girls. It was to boring for you. So it really makes me wonder 1) who really started something on a 2 yr thread 2) you can attack everyone you don't like 3) no can point out to you that no one cares for the childish high school drama other than 5 guys in a cock fight. This is my last post in this thread. I have made my point.
LM, you have consistently made attacks on every thread that has been fun because it wasn't showing hot girls. It was to boring for you. So it really makes me wonder 1) who really started something on a 2 yr thread 2) you can attack everyone you don't like 3) no can point out to you that no one cares for the childish high school drama other than 5 guys in a cock fight. This is my last post in this thread. I have made my point. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Once again please point out where I "attacked" a thread or even the thread I mentioned, I haven't even opened that thread. I attacked your Boob thread only cause you provoked me off the board. You can twist shit however you want to, but I simply stated that I found this thread to be far more interesting than other's and simply gave an example. I gave my opinion which I am entitled to do as worthless as it may be. You just simply couldn't stand someone not sharing your views so you went on the attack not me, but keep trying
Gives new meaning to "I'm thinking".
Wait a minute. I'm sensing a message from the revealed wisdom of Jesus...

• ztonk
  • 10-09-2015, 09:31 PM
If the guy is going to bump a 2 year old thread, the least we can do is try to stay on topic....

ztonk
Bad enough one member is trying to light up a room with a 5 watt bulb by responding to a two year old post. Everyone else is supposed to act like dimwits by staying on a long dead and buried irrelevant he said/she said non topic?

All the thread is good for at this point is entertainment.