URL / Website: http://aprilwhite.gfeoutcall.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Irving
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, FIV, 69, MPCFS, Greek, all x2
Hair Length and Color: Mid Back and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just like in her pics and videos. This woman is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful light blue eyes to compliment her dark hair. Very fit and thin. Her MM's were amazing and one of the best jobs I've ever seen (no scar). Definitely my ideal dream woman in terms of looks, and has a great personality to match.
Recommendation: Yes
DtM, excellent review and it definitely appears that you got your money's worth. 1 HR Incall is pricey, but MSOG with open menu...and that body...I may just have to smash the piggy bank for the extra coin and pay her a visit!

http://aprilwhite.gfeoutcall.com/pho...459158_big.jpg

Virtual High 5!

Stay safe and monger responsibly,
Alex
She is awesome
I would pop in two pumps if it was bbfs
She looks well worth the rates...
Wow! Gorgeous
She is awesome Originally Posted by txexetoo

She is very attractive. Price has just kept me from pulling the trigger to this point.

Too pricey.
Too pricey. Originally Posted by gharris4791
If you're worried about the price, you can't afford it. Some guys can throw down $1,000 as easily as you can throw down $100 for a hhr fatty fuck. SMDH
If you're worried about the price, you can't afford it. Some guys can throw down $1,000 as easily as you can throw down $100 for a hhr fatty fuck. SMDH Originally Posted by mtabsw

LOL, what an ignorant comment.

Not wanting to pay an amount that you feel exceeds the value of what you'd get in return has nothing to do with being able to afford it or not.
True statements throwing down 1k to fuck for hour is no way justified even if your MJ..... If you pay 1k should be bucket list like Janine lindemulder for me but usually girls with GPS suck in bed and aren't worth trouble..... Fine line between professional and also provider who loves sex like to please are the unicorns
Nice review Dan!

LOL, what an ignorant comment.

Not wanting to pay an amount that you feel exceeds the value of what you'd get in return has nothing to do with being able to afford it or not. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Maybe I didn't phrase it correctly.

There are people in the world (not me) that $1,000 is in their perspective a trivial amount of money. Look at Jerry Jones with his $250,000,000 yacht. I guarantee if he wanted to spend 1k on a hooker, he would without take a breath.

I'm not advocating saving up. I'm not accusing anyone here of being too cheap to play this game.

No one is worth more than you want to pay.

Probably still ignorant, but hoping to clarify.
I agree with what you said here. I'm sure most of those super rich guys like Jerry Jones don't mind paying a little extra to make sure he's taken care of.

But then guys like Robert Kraft make me scratch my head as to why he would be so careless by going to an AMP? Why not spend the extra money and have her come see you or meet at a hotel? That was just sloppy.....

Maybe I didn't phrase it correctly.

There are people in the world (not me) that $1,000 is in their perspective a trivial amount of money. Look at Jerry Jones with his $250,000,000 yacht. I guarantee if he wanted to spend 1k on a hooker, he would without take a breath.

I'm not advocating saving up. I'm not accusing anyone here of being too cheap to play this game.

No one is worth more than you want to pay.

Probably still ignorant, but hoping to clarify. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I thought April was covered in tatttos?