No go's, for the ladies

Another thread made me think about something. The situation sounded like the provider was doing an outcall to the fella's location, saw something she didn't like health wise, and left with the donation while he was getting dressed. So I have a question:

Now time is money for you gals, there is no questioning that, especially on an outcall. If you have an appointment that you arrive for,or they arrive for if it is incall, and there is just no way it's going to go down(say dude is just dirty, or obviously has something wrong going on with his junk), how much of your fee are you expecting?

Like I said, time is money and you have blocked out that time that could have been used elsewhere, so I'm certainly not questioning that you do not deserve something for your time. But say you had a date for an hour at $300. How much of that would you expect if you get there, and are right back out the door due to his issues? Maybe the fella had a cold and was a snotty mess, all the way up to you got his pants off to find that he had a giant boil on the tip of his cock.

What's your opinion ladies? Fella's too.
If the full appointment is aborted (by my call or hers), I'm ok with giving a lady a lesser gift to compensate her for time "wasted", but not the full amount agreed (or, since my preference is to book multi-hour appointment, not the full first hour's gift, but a fraction of the first hour's gift).

If she decides not to go through with our appointment, I'd offer her some money for her time, but if she refused it... I'm not sure how insistent I'd be she take something. If I decided after her arrival (but before fun activities start) that I'm not going through with it, I'd absolutely give her something for her inconvenience.

The very few times I've cut a visit short because the chemistry just wasn't happening, I simply let her keep the full gift and chalked it up to experience.

Cheers,

bcg