Canisuis College Valedictorian in Biology

I know this seems like an odd place to discuss this, but I have not had luck anyplace else. Tried using Missed Connections on Craigslist but keep getting flagged as a personal ad. Seems personal ads are taboo on Craigslist. How times have changed!
Anyways I am in a long running friendly argument with a friend that claims she was the Valedictorian of her Biology class that graduated from Canisius in 2017. She will not show me the proof and keeps messing with me. Her friends are coy about it also. Therefore I have tried in vein to research this and the college will not release that information to be, a non graduate of Canisius either. I would appreciate if anyone can tell me who the Valedictorian was for that year and also maybe who was second and third. I am curious if she was even in the top 5! Thank you for any provided.
Do colleges much less college departments even have valedictorians? Someone is pulling your leg lol.
Sounds suspect.

But this is the last place i would inquire about it at.
Try posting in a Canisius College forum, or Canisius College facebook group and inquire there.
  • stein
  • 10-03-2021, 01:34 PM
Colleges, universities and high schools have a Valedictorian and a Salutitorian but I've never heard of a single department using that term. I'd call BS on this. And honestly how does this fit on Eccie?
  • stein
  • 10-03-2021, 01:35 PM
Maybe sandbox?
I'm pretty sure I have never had sex with a valedictorian. However, those in my UTR rotation were all in the top 25%% or their GED class.
  • Eli
  • 10-03-2021, 03:21 PM
I would normally agree but many schools of higher learning have individual studies and awards within the university. There might be a Journalism school at NYU. In that respect the award might be possible.

Also in regard to the sex with a valedictorian, I have enjoyed the companionship of two doctors trying to make ends meet plus a couple of PHD finalists. Call me lucky.....

Eli
  • stein
  • 10-03-2021, 04:12 PM
That's because they knew how smart you are Eli
Colleges, universities and high schools have a Valedictorian and a Salutitorian but I've never heard of a single department using that term. I'd call BS on this. And honestly how does this fit on Eccie? Originally Posted by stein
Maybe they are just ranked within the department. That is how was when I graduated. It does not really fit in on ECCIE I know, but I have not had any luck elsewhere
Colleges, universities and high schools have a Valedictorian and a Salutitorian but I've never heard of a single department using that term. I'd call BS on this. And honestly how does this fit on Eccie? Originally Posted by stein
High schools have valedictorians. But most colleges don't have those... Instead, they typically do the Latin honors such as Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, Summa Cum Laude etc . These are based on GPA ranges.

Its very hard to rank students at the colleges since their course work can vary a lot. Its easy in high school because there is a very limited set of courses students can take
I went out with a stripper who said she was working her way thru med school.why would she lie to me?
I went out with a stripper who said she was working her way thru med school.why would she lie to me? Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
I thought they all were med students stripping to put themselves through college.
Had a 30-something provider tell me with a straight face that she wanted to become a neurosurgeon. I laughed in her face.

The closest these rent-a-twats get to med school is when they stop by CVS.
I went out with a stripper who said she was working her way thru med school.why would she lie to me? Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
She was telling the truth. She had already fucked 75% of the guys in the med school, working on the other 25%.