The Reiki Center

I am getting concerned about our friends at the Reiki Center for advanced blue water conservation and coin-op. No word from Paul. He doesn't seem to be following the manual. We thought that would be a good thing but what about those Reiki therapists that just need someone to practice their skills on.
Girls, if you need new business due to the lack of advertising lately, please feel free to PM me.
I wonder if Paul is regretting his purchase?
They've got a website going, and emails to members, which I don't know why I get having never been there....

So, they're around, as is Sofia or Sophia, whatever.
They've got a website going, and emails to members, which I don't know why I get having never been there....

So, they're around, as is Sofia or Sophia, whatever. Originally Posted by NotSure
That's good to know. I'd hate to see the girls get their phones cut off.
I miss Sofia. She posted picks of her titts and you never knew what was going on in her head. That was entertainment.
I thought those were borrowed tit pics?!?!
I thought those were borrowed tit pics?!?! Originally Posted by notanewbie
Yeah, several of us wanted to borrow them......
I miss Sofia. She posted picks of her titts and you never knew what was going on in her head. That was entertainment. Originally Posted by simpleton
Where are these tits you speak of?
They've got a website going. Originally Posted by NotSure

Is it bluewatercoinop.com?
Okay!!! I want you all to know that I am not working for Paul! And,, for all the ladies contacting me looking for a manager,,,, I was just joking in that thread... I am not for hire and I am retiring on April 25th ,,,, this means I am leaving the biz..
Okay!!! I want you all to know that I am not working for Paul! And,, for all the ladies contacting me looking for a manager,,,, I was just joking in that thread... I am not for hire and I am retiring on April 25th ,,,, this means I am leaving the biz.. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Maybe you could direct some of those inquiries my way. I don't want to be a manager, but I wouldn't mind holding a few auditions
They advertise pretty regularly on a more "reiki-center-friendly" board.
They advertise pretty regularly on a more "reiki-center-friendly" board. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Who? Paul, Alex or Sofia?

I'm just curious, who is face of this outfit on that other board.
Who? Paul, Alex or Sofia?

I'm just curious, who is face of this outfit on that other board. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
I have no idea. I have no intention of supporting them until I start hearing some recent, credible reports.