Spice up February

So I saw this a showcase where a provider was offering a 'Black History Month' Special to/for AA gents. I thought it was a bit silly BUT it got me thinking How can I "celebrate" BH month in the Hobby? THIS is what I've come up with. Self improvement in the Bedroom.

I've been feeling lately like I need to 'Step up my Game' sorta speak. Also feeling a bit adventurous, SO I am offering a Teach me something new/Be my practice partner special in an order to broaden my sexual horizon, expand my repertoire, hone my skills, develop new ones...you get the idea. $140hr for the Entire month of February.

I Need YOUR help.

-Cock teasing L1 & L2
-Strip tease
-Couching surfer
-Talking dirty
-The Lotus (The man sits cross-legged, with his partner sitting on him with her legs wrapped around his waist. He helps her to move her hips with his hands)
-Ice play (nipples, cock tip, clit, kissing)

-Swiss ball blitz? (it's a sex position where the guy sits on an exercise ball and the girl is on him in reverse cowgirl position- sounds fun right? add a lil bounce to your hip hip hooray!)

-The Nirvana (she lies on her back, stretches her legs out and holds onto the bedposts above her head. She keeps her legs together as he enters her with his thighs outside hers. With every thrust the pressure of her thighs intensifies the penetration effect and provides for a natural stimulation of the clitoris.)

-Cock worship

-Pearl Play (Whether or not you ever wear them, a string of pearls can make a wonderful accessory when drawn slowly along an erogenous zone. The pearls themselves are silky smooth, yet the bumps create a tantalizing texture that feels wonderful when brushed up against your most sensitive areas.)

-The Slip (The man kneels up and leans back, taking his weight on his hands behind him for The Slip sex position. His partner lies back, with her head on a cushion and her back completely flat. She bends her knees either side of his hips for the best angle for penetration.)

-The Proposal (takes a bit of practice and good aim! Kneeling face-to-face, he puts his left foot on the ground in front of him (like he's proposing) and she puts her right foot on the ground and nudges closer. Penetration can be made by leaning forward. This is the perfect position for a slow, upright romp.)
-69 believe it or not never done this always though it would distract me while doing oral

-The Hinge (The Hinge sex position is a good one as it allows depth control. The man kneels up, leaning backwards and uses one arm to support himself. The woman is also on her knees facing away from him in the doggy style position.)

-Anal....? never done....

-A Little Lift (try using a vibrator during your next oral adventure by placing it behind your lover's testicles and giving them a little lift. The vibration and position of the vibe will give your lover a whole new sensation while you perform oral sex. - I've actually used this technique, guys seem to enjoy it)

-Blind fold play

- The Galley (The man is sitting, with his weight on his right arm and his legs outstretched. The woman sits astride him, with her back to him and leans forwards, supporting herself on her arms. She controls the movement and his hands are free to caress her breasts and bottom.)

-the X position

-The Sphinx? (he woman lies on her tummy, with her weight on her forearms and one leg bent out to the side, the other out straight behind her. Her partner is on top of her and enters her from behind, taking his weight on his arms.)

-The Y Curve (she lies facedown on the bed, then scoots her body forward so her head and torso hang over the side, palms on the floor. The man positions himself over her and enters from behind, his legs inside hers. He can hold on to her hips for leverage to allow him to keep his head and shoulders raised high instead of resting on her back.)

-The Thigh Master (He lies on his back with his legs bent up and apart. She straddles one of his thighs with her back to him. She holds on to his knee, and lowers herself onto him. In the Thigh Master sex position, her stomach is almost touching his bent knee; she can use it for support and leverage as she rocks back and forth, and up and down.)

So Wanna help me learn something new? I can't do it without you.