For the gents and ladies!

Let's kick this side of eccie into gear.

If you could make one wild fantasy come true...what would it be?
One night with you...
Eng, come on down to Chesapeake!
I'd have you, Lily Kat Wood & Sexi Sophia servicing me all night long and when yall leave, you pay ME!

You did say WILD fantasy.
Then RL, sounds like you need to bring your arse to Biloxi next month for a trio!
And I would die a happy man with no bodily fluids left in me!
Seriously, just a great session... always searching for better than before... open minded.. go with the flow...I usually let ladies do their thing and good ones see them again until it get bored... there are two ladies in DFW that I can't get enough and ruined my hobby elsewhere...
I am happy as long as I can say "that was worth it"..
Oops... off track... wt was question again?
Between your sweet yummy legs again
Dallas, I miss your face, babe. It has been WAY TOO DAMN LONG!
There's one thing I want to do but it ain't wild but here goes...

I'd like to have play time with a couple of ladies, finishing with a double BBBJ then we make our favorite drinks and get in a jacuzzi/hottub/big ass bathtub and spend some time rubbing up against each other while drinking mojitos. Afterwards, go back to the bedroom and start over.

Sounds mild but some of the best times I've had with ladies is having a simple layout and go with what flows. I did that with someone in MS and got into the biggest makeup session afterwards with her. We were on the 12th floor, floor-to-ceiling windows and we're rolling around naked for the whole world to see. That was a damn hot afternoon.
Let's kick this side of eccie into gear.

If you could make one wild fantasy come true...what would it be? Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
All girl gangbang/orgy (4-some or more) with moi being the willing "victim" in the middle of it all.
Mocha, that sounds like a super hot fantasy!
One day..my sexy friend!