Ladies- what’s your preferred oral style? How do you orgasm?

Great topic! Here's my take. I try, when I do dine, to feel the reactions of the provider. But. I love feedback. What works for some, might not work for others. And each woman is so different in regards to what works for her. Some like g-spot stimulation. Some clit play. And everything in-between. I'm of the mindset that I want you to tell me what works for you. Communication is key. Because I definitely want her to have an O. I get a sense of pleasure from that. I get the whole IOP thing. And there is a time and place for that. Depending on my mood and time. But if possible, I'd like her to be experiencing "real" pleasure. And not just going through the motions. Just my 2C
Very interesting 😋
Everybody like little ass but nobody like a smart ass.
@Miss Valentina
My preferred oral style is when men tell me they're gonna book me and they do and I can pay all my bills n' shit.

I am still ROFLMAO and the above
Keeping It Real quote
The way I like to receive oral the most is long, medium pressure licks up the middle from the bottom of the inner labia up to the hood of the clit, tongue inside my entroitis, licking all the way from the back up to the front if you’re into dato, gentle french kissing right underneath my clit, sometimes a couple of fingers inserted (not too rough, no twisting), light sucking on the outer and inner lips, inner thigh sucking. I am also very into receiving dato! Especially accompanied by squeezing, soft biting, and kisses on my derrière! Originally Posted by JadeRose
I had to read this several times!

It would have been nice to see more ladies respond. I know these kinds of encounters are transactions, but I do think most guys enjoy it more when the person they are with is also enjoying it. Otherwise, the fake orgasm wouldn't have been invented. Ha!

I am not a frequent flyer here, but JadeRose may have just moved to the top of the list by sharing this (as if that smile and her sexy curves didn't already put her there!). Btw, is there an emoji for being a suck up? lol

I know that the fantasy here is for the guy, but it's much sexier to think that the lady may actually enjoy herself as well, even if she is closing her eyes and pretending to be with someone else.
My preferred oral style is when men tell me they're gonna book me and they do and I can pay all my bills n' shit. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I will never tire of the honesty/reality that you bring to this forum.
Good info! Thanks for sharing! I will now go back to the drawing board 😄 JK but I will think twice now before going too extreme. I really enjoy getting my partner off as well usually first part is focused on that and then I can be more focused on me towards the end. That is a truly satisfying feeling. Does anyone enjoy clitoral stimulation during CG or Mish? I work really well with the hands and find it easy to add points there.
there are just a lot of us that get excited when the lady gets excited. even though we are paying, exciting her gives us pleasure.