City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and 35E
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, TUMA, 69, DATY, MPCFS, CIM in 69
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown , mid back length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description:

Tall beauty with lively personality and model looks. Lovely face. 110 lbs and amazing body. shaved. English was good enough for a flirty humorous chat

Recommendation: Yes
Yeah, Tiffany's pics are mid compared to the real thing
Good review
Website says bbfs is available, presumably at an up charge?
Website says bbfs is available, presumably at an up charge? Originally Posted by White Tiger
Is there any chance that this is the same Tiffany who used to come through town once a year or so and appear at hot dream select? That girl was spectacular. Also perfect tits and great skills.
I remember it too but she mentions is her first time in Dallas
There used to be a GF of mine Tiffany from NY yes, a while ago… great TUMA CIM
that was at HDS when they were still K Dream Select and good agency then they became rubbish
Veloztec—that’s the girl. I used to see her every time she came to Dallas. Talked to the BlossomK booker and this is not her, but I’m screened and set for the weekend. Great review.
This is probably a different Tiffany.. most girls from before the pandemic don't come here anymore
You aren't kidding about her being beautiful. Model level. Amazing that she's doing this work

So I saw her today and had a great time. Agree with all of Heartsnatcher’s comments. My experience was very similar. Really nice personality—have to confess I asked her to marry me, but that is not the first time that has happened. Good enough English to have a pleasant frisky conversation afterwards. Looks are great, tall and busty, pretty. Today is her last day but she likes Dallas and will return in November.