Encounter: I screwed up what SHOULD have been an epic session with Ginger as Blossom K

Date: August 16
Name: Ginger
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: after screening
Activities: dfk, titty sucking, toes in v, bbbj, bbfs in many different positions
Hair Length and Color: mid length, blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: in my mind, the perfect body. Not too skinny not too heavy. Big round ass, beautiful breasts. I am not great at estimating things like weight and cup size so I will just assume her stats on the web site are correct.
Recommendation: Yes
Dude...great review, but next time give me a call and I will tap in, jump in the ring, and finish her off. I got your back bro
Dude, if you can buttfuck someone why jerk off the day of lol
No shit. She's seems to be a 2 pill required kinda babe
I think all us guys had an instance like this personally or in the hobby, make up for it on the next go round
Dude, if you can buttfuck someone why jerk off the day of lol Originally Posted by Megatoad
the answer to this and to many questions about my bad decisions is “i was bored”
No shit. She's seems to be a 2 pill required kinda babe Originally Posted by BoneHome777
She may do the best impression of someone who’s really into out of any provider i’ve seen yet. I’be definitely gotta go back and give her a better showing
Hey bro, I feel you. I fucked up in a similar fashion with a different girl last week. Shit happens.
Does she have an accent? Lol
Does she have an accent? Lol Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Idk it’d this is slang/code or not but if it’s literal, yes she has a south american accent but she’s completely fluent in english
Does she have an accent? Lol Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Better accent than the K girls. She speaks perfect English and knows all the bad words lol