Strip Clubs a better Option than the boards

• EZ.
  • 09-15-2014, 10:05 PM
I've been enjoying meeting some of the old ASPD guys at local strip clubs. I'm finding meeting strippers is a better option than looking at the showcases. I have no interest in going into the VIP area due to poor hygiene, time constraints and lack of intimacy but you get to meet the girl, usually someone I know has experience with her and you have a pretty good idea of whether your going to click with her. It removes the awkwardness of the first meeting. You are not making judgments on dubious pictures and questionable reviews. You've already seen the goods upfront and personal. If she doesn't have an incall, it can raise the price getting the hotel but in the mix, I feel it is worth it. Having her cell phone number, I've also found it to be easier for spur of the moment rendezvous.
I wonder what other's experiences have been.
It can be a better option, but also a more expensive one as well. Personally, I have the numbers of 6 dancers currently and have seen 4 of them OTC and for BCD activities, 3 of which I have seen multiple times BCD, and going to get together with the other two this next week. I have seen many more OTC and BCD, but the first time was also the last time! Going to the VIP can also be fun, but it has to be more or less one sided as you do not want to kiss a stripper, nor do you want to suck on her nipples and definitely no DATY! It should be all about you, but sometimes, after a few hours of a stripper drinking alcohol like a fish and smoking cigs like a chimney, then gives you a BJ, you have that smell on you for a while sometimes, even after a shower or two.
I think strip clubs can be a better option, for all the reasons you mention, but also because I'm AA and a lot of the hot young spinners here have NBA policies. I know some of them may see me anyway as I'm articulate, clean-cut and well-mannered, but it's not an issue at all in strip clubs. Also, the skill levels there are on par with providers here, and in some cases better. In fact, the best encounter I've ever had was with an ATF at CR. The major downsides are having to take precautions against getting caught, and MSOG not being an option in most cases.
This is probably a stupid question, but for OTC, do you normally have to secure a hotel or go to your place? Does a stripper ever do OTC at her place?

I always use cash and wouldn't want to put a cc down on a hotel (even if I just use it to reserve but still pay with cash).
  • EZ.
  • 09-16-2014, 09:05 AM
I think strip clubs can be a better option, for all the reasons you mention, but also because I'm AA and a lot of the hot young spinners here have NBA policies. I know some of them may see me anyway as I'm articulate, clean-cut and well-mannered, but it's not an issue at all in strip clubs. Also, the skill levels there are on par with providers here, and in some cases better. In fact, the best encounter I've ever had was with an ATF at CR. The major downsides are having to take precautions against getting caught, and MSOG not being an option in most cases. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
I haven't experienced MSOG not being an option. If they have their own place, it can also be cheaper.
My main issues, with seeing women on the board, are the "glamour shot" pictures and some of the fairy tale reviews.
Having reconnected with a bunch of the old ASPD guys, this is the direction they are going. They no longer participate, write reviews but are outstanding in their recommendations.
It is fun kidding around while drinking some beer and checking out the local talent. I can't tell how many names of women that I have brought up and got a "hell no" from people that I trust. I was asking about a little spinner and was told, "the last time I saw her, her ass wouldn't fit into a 20 gallon wash bucket".
I love SCs. I spend a lot of time and money in them. I have a great time socializing with both my male friends and the ladies. I have had fun both in the clubs and OTC.

But the SC experience is different. Sometimes better sometimes not. The factor of being able to spend time with a lady, see what she looks like, is there an attraction, is a nice option.

That is why I almost always see a provider non-bcd first. Lunch, cup of coffee, what ever. Most providers wont do it. But some will. There have been a few cases when I decided for what ever reasons to not book a session after meeting a gal. Its rare but heck, that's the point of meeting them first. But those who have taken that extra effort to meet me first and have then seen me BCD have been rewarded for their efforts with multiple sessions.

Lots of things to try to screen out the gals who don't really look like what your wanting.
Look at their showcase. Do they include some selfies as well as professional photos? Do those photos show all of her or are areas like the stomach always obscured?

Read the reviews. But look for comments from guys who you feel are to be trusted to tell the truth.

Ask about the gal in ML. You may find you get far more accurate comments there.

Contact her and ask for a recent photo, maybe a selfiee that shows any body areas you may have a concern about.

Read her posts. Sometimes they will post pictures not in their showcase in a thread.

Some providers are also dancers. Post an ISO asking for PMs from ladies who may be willing to have you meet them in a club first. I have met a lot of provides this way.

Once I am interested, then I ask for that meeting.

So there are things you can do to increase the chances of a great session. Some ladies work with you, some don't. But if they want my money, they will have to work with me to get that to happen.

In no way is this a slight against those that wont meet me first. They do what works for them, I do what works for me.
  • EZ.
  • 09-16-2014, 11:21 AM
OBSG, is a new trusted opinion a good drinking buddy.