what's bigger than Magnum XL?

ok, this is a serious inquiry. not trying to be a braggadocios douche bag. really seeking input from hobbyists & providers on this. i've done a bit of online research & have tried a few products & can't find anything that works. the magnum XL is only thing that comes close to fitting & even then the past few hobbying experiences i've had using them i've not been able to finish b/c they're so restricting & thick i can barely feel a damn thing & my dude just loses all interest & goes night-night. so ... anyone have a product to recommend & where i might obtain said product? thank u in advance for any help. this has really become frustrating & i truly welcome the assistance.
Hefty Bag!....LOL
ha ... apply some ky ... could work! :/
Another option might be female condoms.

I have no idea how they even work, but maybe someone else on here
has used them and can relay some info.

You could also do some online research on them yourself.

If you will put some KY inside your condom that might help also.
been curious about the female condoms. have read differing opinions. i appreciate the feedback. might have to try that route. ky on the inside of condom does help some.
The Howitzer super sling XXL by Omni Consumer Products. Only thing that works for me and my hog leg.
ha. googled that shit. not sure it even exists. still made me laugh.
Google, Condom size chart (condom sizes.org)

The largest one they list is called "My Size 69mm" Larger than the XL
i've seen this site & list before but not that 69mm condom. thank u
Wonder why the ladies don't want give you advice on your situation
Hefty Bag!....LOL Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
Almost spit beer all over my laptop!

On the honestly trying to help side.... I did a google search for "mega condom" and found this:

http://learn.condomdepot.com/condom-size-chart/

Hope it helps, dude.
been curious about the female condoms. have read differing opinions. i appreciate the feedback. might have to try that route. ky on the inside of condom does help some. Originally Posted by LordBigHorn
This just take the ring out and use it in reverse.
  • hard
  • 06-04-2015, 09:12 PM
To be honest saran wrap works wonders and aqua lube. Some chicks love a larger member and others are scared of it. Let it be their choice. It completely sucks when you bottom out and they put their hand on your cock. Train your cock and u can semi hard have a good time and cum as always.
I had a provider that I have seen for a long time tell me I fucked her kidneys and not her pussy. After that I keep an image of the fat bitch from molly and me and it takes me down and then I look at the lady I am with to bring it back up.
I hope this helps.
Sorry Bro, Just kidding with you. Omni Consumer Products was the company in Robo Cop. I have a fat short dick, so I need Magnums for girth but I have to tie a knot in the end. Good luck!!
Female Condom with me at all times ..