Date: 12/6/18
Name: Thai Angie
Phone: 2107898676
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: wurzbach prkway/i35 area
Activities: CBJ(My choice), FOV, Breast worship,SS, CFS, MISH, K9, Standing mish, standing k9, Russian, Shower, great conversation, lots LFK, cuddling
Hair Length and Color: black hair, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: F**ing beautiful-- great teeth, great smile, nice eyes, wonderful ass, MM c's, slim waist, beautiful skin, 5ft flat
Recommendation: Yes
damn she gets a review EVERY DAY...
Exactly what i was thinking wish someone had full pic of her face and ass because she doesnt seem like regular asian u see at AMP short decent face decent tits flat ass type of woman.
damn she gets a review EVERY DAY... Originally Posted by Weissach
Leo, if u want to find out what she looks like for yourself u should just book with her..I can promise you this.. her ass is not flat, it's juicy and ripe , and her face is the best part about her, and her tits are perfect..I could go on and on, but just go see her, trust me, she gets reviews every day because she's that freakin good dude
Thank you sir def have have her on the list now
Leo, if u want to find out what she looks like for yourself u should just book with her..I can promise you this.. her ass is not flat, it's juicy and ripe , and her face is the best part about her, and her tits are perfect..I could go on and on, but just go see her, trust me, she gets reviews every day because she's that freakin good dude Originally Posted by BigLebowskiDude