so

her talking to TV remote "whats is your problem"
her click click click trying it
her to him "something's wrong with this stupid remote "
him "what's the problem ?"
her "I don't know. It just stopped working."
him "was it after you dropped it on the floor and kicked it across the room?"
her "yes"

so my thought is many of you guys should be ashamed of self for being pissed it to long for a busy whore or slut to get back to.. And when does sorry phone/cell problem. Making ya thing Ya right

I have had the pleasure seeing or the after lady's working a cell phone. You have no Idea the torture a busy lady inflicts on her tool the phone.

ta some of ya guys

btw Girls can you post or pm make, carrier, and seller if not the carrier.. shhhhhh I'm looking ta buy some stocks

shhhhhhh guys only: call or text or send that dick pic a lot please. It helps the phone hit the wall effect and so more cells sold please and thank you
  • Tiger
  • 08-25-2019, 04:54 PM
thanks
fuckin non-participant... priceless!!!
Today's Pickles comic by Brian Crane D&C ROC NY

rats, can't find it on web
so

her talking to TV remote "whats is your problem"
her click click click trying it
her to him "something's wrong with this stupid remote "
him "what's the problem ?"
her "I don't know. It just stopped working."
him "was it after you dropped it on the floor and kicked it across the room?"
her "yes"

so my thought is many of you guys should be ashamed of self for being pissed it to long for a busy whore or slut to get back to.. And when does sorry phone/cell problem. Making ya thing Ya right

I have had the pleasure seeing or the after lady's working a cell phone. You have no Idea the torture a busy lady inflicts on her tool the phone.

ta some of ya guys

btw Girls can you post or pm make, carrier, and seller if not the carrier.. shhhhhh I'm looking ta buy some stocks

shhhhhhh guys only: call or text or send that dick pic a lot please. It helps the phone hit the wall effect and so more cells sold please and thank you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ins the blowin ...em outs yer shitter hall a ...fame this one does gots a place ...a honor
ins the blowin ...em outs yer shitter hall a ...fame this one does gots a place ...a honor Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thanks Sir