COPY && PASTE ..lol

why do girls always use your ads and just change the words and pictures to make their ads look exactly like yyours? lol ive began to recognize that lol but in reality the ads dont matter its the reviews i guess huh? what do u all think?
  • Hook
  • 11-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You cant help that you are good at posting ads. You can be sure to tag all picts and stay vigIlant. Living wel is the best revenge. I am just FULL of idioms tonight, but the feelings behing them is real.
why do girls always use your ads and just change the words and pictures to make their ads look exactly like yyours? lol ive began to recognize that lol but in reality the ads dont matter its the reviews i guess huh? what do u all think? Originally Posted by Vanessa Foxx
Huh..... Did u ask and answer your own question......

Or did u just wanna start a threAD.....
Huh..... Did u ask and answer your own question......

Or did u just wanna start a threAD..... Originally Posted by chillster
+1
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-11-2011, 12:41 PM
If her face pic in her sig line is all I actually noticed... *sigh*

Reading that hurt my brain.
Yes the reviews would be the most important thing, but haveing an eye catching
ad can make a guy stop and look in the first place.

As long as their not stealing your pictures, just think of it as helping them out.
The best creations usualy come from borrowed ideas, look at Quinten Terinteno
movies.
@ Chillster, I asked a question and gave my opinion of the answer I wanted a hobbyist' opinion because a provider can think one thing is the way to go and a hobbyist can think another so I was just inguiring ..that whats the coed-discussion is for so that way a provider can ask questions in order to move forward in the business verses just being a provider I strive to become on of the best and I am just taking steps to better myself instead of just being an average provider
If her face pic in her sig line is all I actually noticed... *sigh*

Reading that hurt my brain. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I know.

I had to read it twice to make sure I understood. At first I thought she was complaining that people just copied and pasted their own ads over and over. (which many also do)

Miss Foxx - your number on your giant sig line pic is hard to read. If that's what you want to use for advertising, you may want to use a different type of contrast. Just an outside opinion. I don't post ads typically - so don't worry bout me. Good Luck in your endeavors.
If they change the words and the pictures, what's left?
If they change the words and the pictures, what's left? Originally Posted by TheBizz
They kept the dark matter exactly the same.
If they change the words and the pictures, what's left? Originally Posted by TheBizz

Her question is more about wanting feedback about the importance
of reviews. A girl I saw recently seemed oblivious to the fact.
Glad to see she's not.

( Bojulay always at the ready to point out the obvious to the
wayward wonders through the dark matter deeply )

Your welcome. ( Wake up Muff )
Her question is more about wanting feedback about the importance
of reviews. A girl I saw recently seemed oblivious to the fact.
Glad to see she's not.

( Bojulay always at the ready to point out the obvious to the
wayward wonders through the dark matter deeply )

Your welcome. ( Wake up Muff ) Originally Posted by bojulay