90% huh?

I started reading some guy's account of getting his tires slashed from some psychopath, and he brought up that 90% of providers are forced into it from human trafficking.

Every time someone brings up these ridiculous statistics I just have to laugh.

I've been steady providing for about a year. Before that I had a stint in another state. Neither times was I forced to do anything. I was asked the first time and agreed. The first time I tried this, I literally felt like a hooker, except for the fact that I never walked any boulevards.

Fast forward to now.. I don't feel like a hooker now. There isn't a man involved in me providing, hasn't been and won't be, ever. My choice to provide stems from the fact that my day job would have paid for only my rent and my children's daycare. THATS why I started providing. I can make as much in a day as I used to make in a week. Providing has offered me a lot of financial and time freedoms. I can drop off my children and pick them up whenever they need. I have time now to take classes for my real world career. I can pay my bills on time for once! AND have money left over to fund my dreams.

That's why I provide. And many, many other ladies are in the same boat as me. There are also many others that do this solely because they like the money. I have a girl friend who travels the US and doesn't have any career goals, just likes that she can afford Tom Ford, Gucci, etc. That's her motivation. And to each their own.

But don't come on this board spewing ridiculousness about how we are forced into this. My decision was a conscious, thought out process. And one that I don't regret. The government and moral activists will fill your head with crazy statistics because they want you to believe that sex is a disgusting, morally wrong thing that you should only partake in with your spouse. Well if wives would actually start loving their men and doing what it takes to satisfy them, I wouldn't be in business.

Besides, you should never do anything you're good at for free.
EXTREMELY well said, Tracy!!
People make up statistics all the time, cuz there is no easy way to instantly fact check them to call them on it. Sometimes some people say bullshit so often they start to believe their own BS to be fact.

It's good that you have your head on straight about what you are doing here, T. Just don't feed the trolls.
90% of statistics are made up...
  • Netx9
  • 04-05-2014, 12:01 PM
"I can prove anything by statistics except the truth"
--George Canning

There are two ways of lying. One, not telling the truth and the other, making up statistics.
Josefina Vazquez Mota

EXTREMELY well said, Tracy!! Originally Posted by repete offender
+1
This is what pisses me off about the anti human trafficking message. They refuse to acknowledge that their are many providers who do this by choice. I agree that forced prostitution is a big problem both psychologically and physically but many who participate do so willingly as consenting adults.
I am sure 90% of those statistics come from the people they arrest. Of course someone who is caught is going to say someone else MADE them do it! I'm sure their "Statistics" would be different if they took a real poll of the girls. But they are too busy busting us for something that we enjoy doing!

OK I'm down off my soapbox now...
http://sex-crimes.laws.com/prostitut...ion-statistics Originally Posted by Purpleheartrecepient
Shove your statistics up your self righteous ass you bigot! You have no idea who we are or where we come from so you have no room to judge. And unless you have never had a speeding ticket or bounced a check you have broken a law as well. Whatever makes you sleep at night thinking that girl actually gave a shit about you.
Pay close attention to the stats listed under FEMALES.
Nope, never had a speeding ticket fortunatley enough. As regards to bounce checks--- well, I dont committ criminal acts. If you didnt know, bouncing a check in Texas is considered a felony.
Pay close attention to the stats listed under FEMALES. Originally Posted by Purpleheartrecepient
Yeah cause everything on the internet is true and the Government isn't monitoring you either. I have some ocean front property in the Midwest to sell you since it looks like your buying it.
Im sorry charlotte, I forbid to talk with people that don't know the difference from you're and you... You can carry on with your midwest property. Quite frankly, i dont care.