Von Spieler... what do we know about him?

A new MOD in San Antonio and not a word? REALLY? Well Welcome Von. I'm sure your help here will be greatly appreciated!
I heard he dont like annoying Austin fucks with more time than sense, but I'll tell him that you are ok SL.
I heard he dont like annoying Austin fucks with more time than sense, but I'll tell him that you are ok SL. Originally Posted by flinde
See SL, flinde is always the good samaritan looking out for you.

Don't be in such a hurry all the time.....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1033180
He uses the word FuckTard so he has to be OK.

Yo Von... Wed in Austin to pick up the payola if you want on the payroll.... Sooner or later you get accused of it so ya might as well get your due!

Free Pussy too. I have a rep of getting the ones laid that can't be bought...... Just yesterday an old famous poster offered me one of his and I told him I would find her a home.... Yup.. you can take one of these home... I'll find ya one with a real southern accent!

If you are not into money or free pussy alcohol will be in abundant supply.....

FI that doesn't work for you there are pulled pork nachos that are outrageous!

Sl... Be there dude! And bring that briefcase empty or not.... I can use it!
Who got the closest time on the posting square?
I like Von. I've had drinks with Von, ogled women with Von, considered twerking talent with Von, had more drinks with Von. He listened to my stories and shared his with me. He's cool.

Von has great taste in women. Keep bringing them to san antonio. Especially a certain one "A.N."
He sounds German......
He sounds German...... Originally Posted by oldtiger
He's been seen in a kilt. And one or two ladies have had a look under the kilt, I suspect.
Glad you are assisting with the supervision of our "playground", Von!! Just FYI... if I misbehave, I prefer a spanking over a timeout or ban. But I think you already knew that!!
And you can borrow my panties anytime!! Kilt or no kilt
He has been seen in a kilt indeed, he likes playing with swords, he does bring hot chicks down when he comes and he does use the word fucktard, and does not like douche bags! Is that enough info? LMAO!
I cannot find fault with a man in a kilt. Own a couple myself.
I thought The Godfather was gonna be a mod
  • Netx9
  • 04-14-2014, 01:27 PM
He's been seen in a kilt. And one or two ladies have had a look under the kilt, I suspect. Originally Posted by Rover14
He's been known to enjoy a fine beer!

I think Von's first assignment should be to monitor Bonn.