Multiple quote replys

How do you copy multiple quotes in a thread so you can reply to all of them at one time?
Hit the MULTI-QUOTE button on each applicable post, then the REPLY button that is off to the left.

It will populate each post into your reply box.
How do you copy multiple quotes in a thread so you can reply to all of them at one time? Originally Posted by SNL9933
You can insert comments and change font...

Hit the MULTI-QUOTE button on each applicable post, then the REPLY button that is off to the left.

It will populate each post into your reply box. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
ta da...easy schmeasy.
Well, I'll be darned. I never noticed the "Reply" button on the left.

I've been selecting Multi-Quote on all but the last one. Then select Quote and you are in the reply screen.

I guess it's like skinning cats (something I would never do to a poor kitty), there is more than one way.
Testing testing...I think I got it..

How do you copy multiple quotes in a thread so you can reply to all of them at one time? Originally Posted by SNL9933

It will populate each post into your reply box. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
You can insert comments and change font...

ta da...easy schmeasy. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Well, I'll be darned. I never noticed the "Reply" button on the left.

I've been selecting Multi-Quote on all but the last one. Then select Quote and you are in the reply screen.

I guess it's like skinning cats (something I would never do to a poor kitty), there is more than one way. Originally Posted by OldGrump