When will you hooktards ever learn....

Ads go in the ad forum.
Not the Welcome Wagon, not the Co-ed forum, not the Sandbox (yes I've seen them there too).
Hell sometimes you get your little douchbags to put it up in the "lounge".
You have two forums to let us fucktards know what's up.
Maybe we should start posting in your forums...ijs
This will fall upon deaf ears...
Providers are told BY MODS that it is okay to let a city know you are visiting by posting it in the Co-Ed section if they have used up all of their "ad" post for that week.
I noticed there were a lot of "visiting" ads in Co-ed... ladies are aware they can do this. The Mods of Houston may feel different..but apparently not since the threADs were not closed.
Ads go in the ad forum.
Not the Welcome Wagon, not the Co-ed forum, not the Sandbox (yes I've seen them there too).
Hell sometimes you get your little douchbags to put it up in the "lounge".
You have two forums to let us fucktards know what's up.
Maybe we should start posting in your forums...ijs Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Why don't you let the mods handle this instead of flying off the handle.

hooktard, fucktard, ijs..........you aren't even original, just another lemming.

I just saw this.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=75

All I can say about oob is that he seems to have some major issues. I bet it's time for his monthly refill of lithium.
I'm sorry I just had to say this, Nikki your ass looks so good , you are yummy, and DJ..you rock you sweet man..luv ya..looks like I'm not the only night owl ..and to address the topic some threADS suck, and some are informative ...but I just let the mods decide ...I could care less ...JK
As if already being a fucking tool n it totally being a buyers market, we get called fucktard n other pet names, more bad reviews for girls n complaints too than what we ”bitches” tolerate n don't post... I must say I like a fucking challenge but my moma always said u catch more bees with .
Js LOVE YA ECCIE
Honey, my fault, fucktard issue
All I can say about oob is that he seems to have some major issues. I bet it's time for his monthly refill of lithium. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Let's not start speculating about anyone's medical conditions now DJ...
This is just so much fun.
Honey, my fault, fucktard issue Originally Posted by BettyWow
A fucktard refers to a hobbyist and a hooktard refers to a provider....most times.

What is Giraffe pussy anyways?

Let's not start speculating about anyone's medical conditions now DJ... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And I thought it was another drug reference.

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
There's more than one of those in here.
You have to love a fat sperm whale sighting in a threAD bitching about threADs........the only rule violation I see in this threAD is from the "civility police".......ijs.

St.C has made it clear to all of the modtards that hooktard threADs are allowed in general forum............wait......don 't leave yet.......wait for the second part of the declaration from the top..........fucktards calling hooktards on their threADs is also allowed........isn't that fucking awesome?
Okay that just cracked me up. Talk about some harsh name calling!
Does your exoticdancewear come in whale sizes?

This is a threAD about threADs......so, it is pretty much impossible to be off topic........as long as you make it a threAD......ijs
I gotta set something up with that Betty Wow. I keep looking and can't pull the trigger