Tongue Piercings - yay or nay?

Do you like getting oral from someone with a tongue piercing or not? Is it a good thing or bad? Or does it really just not matter?
I can to show you how it works better then anyone can tell you.
Actually, just wondering everyone's opinion on them.
Okay, well for all the gentle men wondering........
No - a piercing is an open wound.
Im not really sure what you mean by that NorthWood I have had mine done since 13 and all good so far........

js
My experience with them has been overwhelmingly positive.
  • Trey
  • 09-23-2012, 08:46 PM
It's not an open wound, it heals fast if you take it out but that does not make it an open wound. I don't think it does much at all to tell you the truth, but hell I'm not much of a bj guy.
Nay on the tongue doo-dad. Actually more like hell naw on it.

I do love pierced puffies though.
Nay, I am not attracted to piercings at all.
My experience with them has been overwhelmingly positive. Originally Posted by blowpop
What he said. A gal can take a BBBJ over the top if she knows how to rub the stud against the dick head.
Nay
What he said. A gal can take a BBBJ over the top if she knows how to rub the stud against the dick head. Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
JK and Blowpop are right on.!!
The addition of trinkets is only valuable if she knows how to use them.
They will not make you a top talent if you don't know what to do.

Suction, Endurance, Depth and Synchronicity are all important...
Trinkets help reduce the strength required, good toungue strength has to be there...trinkets or not.

ijs
L8r
r9
No - a piercing is an open wound. Originally Posted by NorthWood
Agreed!!! Nay all the way.
Wow interesting results. Idk I love sucking and playing with the tip of the dick head. Flick it with my tongue, sucking it and rubbing the head. Then when they least expect it just start to deep throat while rubbing my tongue against the shaft. Ring or no ring if you know how to use your tongue it should feel amazing.
(so my regs say)