Fried Beer and Margaritas at this years State Fair

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about some of the new foods that will be at this years State Fair, with fried beer and fried frozen margaritas requiring ID. I must admit, "WTF???" came to mind upon hearing this, just like when I heard about fried butter. So like with fried butter or fried coke, I had to search out a description of it and find out the ingredients. Here's a link describing the new foods.

I don't know about you, but I like my beer ice cold!!!
No way, this is to good to be true. I love the State Fair, and now theres fried beer. I am in State Fair heaven.
Fried club salad sounds....interesting.

Fried Frito pie and the fried Texas caviar sound really good. I love me some black eyed peas!!
Isn't fried beer heresy?
  • S-Man
  • 08-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Fried Chocolate!
I'll stick with good ole funnel cakes and corn dogs!
I'll stick with good ole funnel cakes and corn dogs! Originally Posted by uspc40
with over 30 years in the meat business, buy only from Flechers (beef), the others use turkey weiners which have higher bacteria rates
I have always wondered why the corn dogs were so inconsistent...its the turkey dog...what an awful hot dog. No amount of breading will help it...Ug.
I wish they would make corn dogs out of those big 'ol Hebrew Nationals..thats good!

Thanks Captain...live and learn.
I have always wondered why the corn dogs were so inconsistent...its the turkey dog...what an awful hot dog. No amount of breading will help it...Ug.
I wish they would make corn dogs out of those big 'ol Hebrew Nationals..thats good!

Thanks Captain...live and learn. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
I have worked for Jewish people most of my life but I do not understand their religion and why they only want the fore quarter meat, I mean the best meat is the rib eye, tenderloin and the new york strip. I can understand the hind quarter