Photographer in Austin area

I am a legitamate professional photographer that will provide professional photography for you ads. Every good girl needs an even better photographer to help you advertise. My services are perfect for you because I release the images to you and am willing to exchange services or you can pay me a really inexpensive fee for my service.

I have photographed a couple girls from this website-- one has stated it's fine I use as a reference-- Malania Love.

Check out my boudior website and schedule today.

http://www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html

Moonlight Photography
512.656.4376 James

reference-- Malania Love - http://malanialove.yolasite.com/
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1231 small.jpg (19.2 KB, 471 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0937 small.jpg (15.9 KB, 472 views) File Type: jpg IMG_1060-small.jpg (22.6 KB, 468 views) File Type: jpg IMG_1286 small.jpg (12.9 KB, 470 views) File Type: jpg IMG_1295-2 small.jpg (12.9 KB, 479 views)
Thank you all for all the great response I've received. Everyone has been so very receptive. I love all the work I am getting from this site. With the exception of an angry hater out there, this site is great - and the people are great here, too.

My guess is that this "hater" will post to this posting, too -- but just look at his postings... his sole goal here is to try to trash everyone else.

Anyway-- thank you for your great response -- keep them coming-- I'm very affordable and professional.
I have booked two photo sessions for this Saturday morning-- and if I you book now for this Saturday afternoon or evening, I will take $20 off the fee. So contact me NOW to get an appointment for this Saturday! (Austin area, please).
I have been really busy lately -- but if anyone needs photos, I am setting up future appointments. Thanks for all the wonderful girls that have kept me busy here. Don't forget to check out my website www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html
Keep me in mind..I do medical fetish.. and what ever you think my suit me~
Just let me know when you planning to be in the Austin area and I will let you know when / if I am available.
Don't hire an amateur, when you can hire a professional...

I have two photoshoots tomorrow and if anyone wants to be my third tomorrow, I am knocking $25 off me fee. email me at moonlight.photography@ymail.co m --
www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html is my page for providers.
Luckily, I've booked enough business for now. I am looking for an exchange of services this week. I will do your photography for free-- an hour for an hour... or 30 minutes for 30 minutes. I want to do this early Monday or Tuesday morning. If you are free at 8am or so, I am ready to book you.

Of course, if you do not want to exchange services, I am still willing to photograph you for my normal fee. Don't forget to check out my website www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html
I just got back into town and I can use some work. If anyone needs some high quality photography done, contact me and I will knock off $20 my fee or if you can't afford the fee, we can do an exchange of services. www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html
I have been pretty busy lately, but I now have some free time. With it being the holidays, I am in need of cash, so this is the deal I am offering for trades...

I will charge $50 plus trade of services-- all images instantly released at the site. 1 hour. I will then clean up the images and give you a clean copy.

If no trade is desired, I will charge my normal fees.

I can use some work. www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html

See you soon!

James
Moonlight Photography
Attention Providers! Booking Austin shoots for this month and next month now! Will be traveling to Abilene over Christmas weekend if you find yourself there, too. Looking to make the trip worth while.

Don't forget to look at my boudoir page www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html

Thanks Ladies.
Pls, provide more info.. Via PM
Perhaps my friend and I are in need of double photo shoot as well as single shot.
Thanks
Kat
I booked two photography sessions early on Jan 15th. I like days like this to a full day so I am knocking off a signifant amount on my fee.

I will charge $50 plus trade of services-- all images instantly released at the site. 1 hour. I will then clean up the images and give you a clean copy.

If no trade is desired, I will charge my normal fees.
www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html
I am extremely busy lately, but I am always ready to book new ladies. I will be happy to do a trade for the right lady. I've found myself a little on the picky side. All others, I am certainly affordable. Photos are INSTANTLY released on a disk.

www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html