Encounter: SaraJJ

User ID: -
Date: 06/15/22
Name: SaraJJ
Phone: 8503899187
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://tallahassee.skipthegames.com...w/027713486881
City: Tallahassee
State: Florida
Address: Outcall to my hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Mid-Back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I was traveling through Tallahassee and found Sara's ad online. No TER reviews but she did have reviews on other sites, which were good. I texted her requesting an out-call to my hotel. She was a little hesitant (prefers in-call until she knows you), but agreed to come to my hotel for a session. She arrived on time, looked exactly like her photos. We had just a bit of small talk, then got down to business. She performed as expected from her reviews with very few rules. Overall a great experience and I would repeat if I found myself in Tally again.
Recommendation: Yes
User ID: -
Date: 06/15/22
Name: SaraJJ
Phone: 8503899187
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://tallahassee.skipthegames.com...w/027713486881
City: Tallahassee
State: Florida
Address: Outcall to my hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Mid-Back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I was traveling through Tallahassee and found Sara's ad online. No TER reviews but she did have reviews on other sites, which were good. I texted her requesting an out-call to my hotel. She was a little hesitant (prefers in-call until she knows you), but agreed to come to my hotel for a session. She arrived on time, looked exactly like her photos. We had just a bit of small talk, then got down to business. She performed as expected from her reviews with very few rules. Overall a great experience and I would repeat if I found myself in Tally again.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by popinstl
That she is really a good find. Not many in the area so this is a good thing for sure!