DALLAS OR HOUSTON PHOTOGRAPHER NEEDED

Looking for a dallas or houston based photographer with a good amount of experience, No trade

would like to meet in the next a week or so.
THANK U
XOXO
CARMELA
Hi. we do photography, webdesign, videography ect.... contact me for more details...
Hi.. I have a studio here in Dallas. I will pM you with details..
I'm a female based photographer...... I will be in Dallas on January 10-13 providing photography sittings.

Let me know if you wish to re-update your portfolio then
Revival Pinups
I'm located in Dallas and specialize in on-location shoots. Please review my portfolio and let me know, if you're interested.

Redcellphoto.com...where your image matters

info@redcellphoto.com
Harris 817-420-0608
I am a Houston based photographer and would be happy to offer your first session complimentary. PM me if interested.
Houston based photographer here. Pm me for links. I guarantee your satisfaction!
I just have to say.. I love DFWRaven's work. He's here on eccie. Send him a pm. If you want to see some of his work, check out my showcase. Of course, my face is blurred, but his work is pure awesomeness. You can't go wrong with him, AND he's fun to work with and has an awesome, professional studio too!
So glad you asked about this Exoticarmela...I travel to Dallas and Houston and have shot in both locations with several good photographers.I love booking shoots on my trips and will be posting a ad in my online port when I do my 4 month trip to Dallas and Houston...Thanks so far for those who shared or are sharing thier info.
I recommend blackchairphoto in Houston, very trustworthy and reputable, plus he does some quality work!
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=18524