Photographer looking

I am a photographer based in Spring/The Woodlands. I primarily shoot sports however I am looking to expand my portfolio and business.

I am looking for models in the Houston area who are interested in time for CD or time for download...your choice. I do not have my own studio but I will cover the studio rental fee. I will shoot for 2 hours with no restrictions on wardrobe changes or amount of photos taken. If you want to bring a friend that wants to be shot that is cool with me too (two photo session on one studio fee is great for me) I will do any post processing, give you the full size photos on CD or you can download them free from my website. Photos will have duel ownership rights and the digital files that you receive will not be watermarked. If put on the web the gallery by default will be password protected with no public access unless you agree to a public gallery.

I will require that you:
- Show ID for age verification (I don't want to end up on any registered offenders list)
- Sign a model affidavit (for record keeping compliance)
- Sign an model release

For your comfort I can also provide a contract of services that I will be providing and the products that you will be receiving from me. (your choice) I will also be willing to meet you in advance for coffee or whatever.

Contact me by PM if interested. If you have questions that you feel other members could benefit from please post it to the thread.