Holy Vagina!! I kissed a Girl and I liked it!!

Okay, I just got home tonight from doing an out call. It was the 2nd time I have done a 2 Girl session.....that included some "2 GIRL LOVIN!!"

Wow.....Girls mouths are so soft. I mean WOW!!
Oh...and the way she touched me... Damn.

All I can say is WOW. You guys always talk about "The Illusion of Passion".
Well, I think I have Just experienced that for the first time!

Cause, seriously you guys.....I think she Loved Me!! Even if it was Only for 2 1/2 hrs! It was 2 1/2 of some Serious Good Lovin for Kel!!

AGAIN, ALL I CAN SAY IS, WOW!

Sad news...on my way home, my car started making an awful noise. And now it wont start!!
Maaaaan! It was Such an Awesome night too!! At least I made it home. Right?

I think now All I can say is "Awwe Crap!!"

I better just go to bed.

~Kelly TNT
You see what we have been talking about now? Sounds like a lot of fun though I'm not sure I could go for 2 1/2 hours with two ladies. I hope the guy is alright and writes the review. LOL!

I am sorry to hear about your car. I'm glad that you did make it home though. Hopefully it won't be anything major that costs a lot of money.
Thanks hon.

Oh, ha...You should have heard it. It sounded like someone was strangling it!
It was so terrible! OM Goodness! I don't have a clue what it is either. I can Promise you though..... It's gonna cost money. After hearing that thing...I'll be surprised if it ever even starts again.
(Yes, I change the oil. I figured someone might ask that.)

Girl thing was a lot of fun.
I'm pretty sure this gentlemen will be posting his review as soon as he recovers.

Ha...I think I high jacked my own thread w/ the whole car deal at the end.
Awwwwe Crap!!

I'm going to bed.

Goodnight sweetie!

~Kelly TNT
THREAD HIJACKER!!! LOL!

You are so funny!
Kelly I'm glad you experienced the "Illusion of Passion" as not everyone can understand the concept.
  • TBONE
  • 07-02-2009, 07:30 AM
Kelly
Who was the lucky lady you were kissing?
I can't wait for the review of this double team.

That is one lucky dude. That is also one lucky lady who got to get some "good lovin" from Kelly.
What did I tell you? Hmm..

Since the lucky guy was braggin on another site I'm pretty sure it was XO Sadie and a review will follow after his recovery

~1TGA

ps. Sorry about the car
Kelly I can only imagine you with another lady. Damn that must be hot. I think I need to date you again.
Kelly bring her when we meet for a threesome.
You Know Kelly I did the same thing in Kindergarden and have been a sex freak ever since
I really enjoy loving makeout sessions with ladies! There's just something about the softness of a woman.