Quickies are a good thing

After the greek session I got from the captains of the financial world, my budget is tighter than my wife's crossed legs. In a thread on another board, there were some that thought it was trashy of the woman or cheap of the guy. Now having now to watch every dime, I understand why they are offered. Times are pretty fuckin tight for some of us.

Some days I am climbing the walls and just want to sink it deep and don't need a full session. But having never done a 15 or 30 minute session, I have hesitated. But now, after seeing the understanding of some of the ladies in that thread, I think I am going to give it a try. It is either that or no sessions. Not until things improve in the world.

Anyone else offering short FS sessions or any guys out there that take advantage of them. How do you break the ice when you arrive? Or do you just jump right in?
I have done 30 minutes sessions and I like them. As soon as I get there, I jump right in. Times awaste'n if you don't.

Imagine That
I've done :30 minutes session and have gotten just what I wanted. I have had other sessions that I scheduled for 1:00 and went like a young Mike Tyson fight. Generally, the more reputable the provider the better the :30 minutes.

For me it depends on the girl, if it is someone I've been pining for, I usually schedule a full hour. If is someone I'm not sure about or may never see again, it's a HH so that we both can decide whether or not we should see each other again.

There is also that delta of the cost of HH versus FH. Sometimes the HH is at a premium. I may opt for the FH just because it makes better use of my funds ...even though I may not have the time.
I did a few HH sessions at SCS when I first got started. I had a great time, but it was a bit rushed for me. There was no chit chat. You walked in the door and clothes start flying!

Like elpo said, I don't typically book those sessions because of the higher price per minute, but this economy can make a guy rethink things.
I would think the provider would want to minimize cleanup, so is it basically just CFS?