Providers - a real orgasm in a session?

Ladies,

Here is a twist on a previous question....If you have ever achieved an orgasm during a session, what was the approximate age of the oldest gentleman with whom you were providing the companionship and what activities were involved?

Crickets.. Apparently providers ain't gettin off by older guys..
Crickets.. Apparently providers ain't gettin off by older guys.. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
LOL...Disappointing, but not entirely surprising.
Crickets.. Apparently providers ain't gettin off by older guys.. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
I'm curious as to the typical age range in the hobby. I'm only 26 (not calling you gents old) and get told pretty frequently that I'm younger than the typical hobbyist
Holy shit - I'm about to turn 67.
29 with years of experience
Older than dirt...but younger than Rodosh
I'm late 50's. A question back to ponder. How many of your providers have asked or know your age? They could guess but may be off by 10 years or more.
Part of the older crew here, 67. To answer the last question, I think most providers are off by many years when guessing the age of their older clients, especially the younger ladies.
No way you guys are 50+. Still slamming pussy at that age is highly admirable. Enhancements needed or all natural?
None yet, but I wouldn't hesitate if someday needed!!
No way you guys are 50+. Still slamming pussy at that age is highly admirable. Enhancements needed or all natural? Originally Posted by August Black
65 here and have never had a problem keeping my tongue hard.

65 here and have never had a problem keeping my tongue hard. Originally Posted by vito9262
Same here ! My tongue has been more reliable and has worked better than my cock for MANY years now . I have used ED pills in the past with good results . Watching some of you young guys at the GBs , or participating in a MFFM foursome or MFM threesome with my friend Thompson recently , makes me wish I was 35 years younger and had the stamina you younger guys do !
I feel good as always on the first round but going for the second pop takes longer. Mind is still willing but sometimes it gets ahead of reality. I think it's part of what keeps us feeling young.
Early 60s is my highest age of a client whose been able to genuinely make me orgasm from DATY.... With age comes experience!