In call in hotel or private residence ?

Good morning..

I am seeking some help and lil info..

Been considering on getting hotel room next week for sessions, was curious if the gents prefer hotel to a private residence or vice versa...

Thank you for any and all feedback..

Will be pre-booking for this....
As you well know I prefer outcall to my hotel....you are the only incall I will do.....
But would u go to incall hotel, or incall private residence as first picl on incall location ?
I prefer your place. It's all set up for your guests and doesn't change for repeat visitors and feels safer as well.
I have to vote for your place especially if you're cooking!
I think I would feel a little more secure in private residence assuming it is a decent neighborhood.
I generally prefer hotels for first time meets and after that it can vary depending on the girl and how we connect.
I have never had a problem with either location. As long as both parties involved are honest, I believe for the girls it comes down to 💰 going in more then spend money going out.
I prefer incall to a private res. over a hotel if it is in a good safe looking neighborhood.

But, Kira for you, I would meet anywhere!

Mick
All the stuff I own for massage sessions is portable.. I provide outcalls as well, just so u know.. Can bring it all with me, 2 hours or more and I provide at incall donations..

Thank u all so much.. That really helps alot..
I only went on one incall to a private residence (in South Troy) and I was beaten and robbed, which makes me very apprehensive about them. By contrast, I've gone to see several providers at hotels and never had a problem, so I prefer the latter.
It depends on the history of the lady.

If the lady has a solid history and reputation like you do Kira, either works for me with a slight preference to private residence.

With ladies that are newer to the area I prefer hotel rooms as there are limited places for someone else to hide.
  • Flako
  • 03-28-2017, 06:39 AM
Private
As others have stated, it depends on where the incall location is ( city, area , safe , day or night ) AND how reputable the provider is ( reviews , references from other credible men). I think I'd see Kira anywhere she asks me to !
thank you all so much, i was considering on getting hotel room (due to suggetions from other providers) but i see its not necessary to do so.. i am not a high volume provider so its not in my best interest to spend unnecessarily on something i dont need.. this was very helpful.. thank you all for your input, more is always welcomed..

kisses to all

stay safe , stay sweet, stay sexy !!!!