Return of Kelly - Sexy Blonde Aquarius ( SBA )

Please this is NOT SAB ( Sexy Angel Baby ) . Many long tenured members will remember this Albany provider from maybe 8-10 years ago. Blonde , about 5'6", maybe 130 lbs , pretty blue eyes , nice body , excellent service .she left the area for a while , went to Virginia & Connecticut for period of time . More recently she posted in backpage in Catskill. Now I saw her ad on backpage Albany . To be truthful, Kelly had some issues , BUT when she was on her A game - she was really good ! I'll try to get her rates and some pictures to share . Text her yourself or look up her ad on backpage in additional ad section yourself . 330-0200
Yes that's her
Looks a little rough..
You are correct, her pictures do look a little rough . I haven't seen her since her return. It's been many years since our last visit .
  • WS88
  • 05-07-2017, 07:14 PM
I had one great experience with her back in the summer and then two terrible ones more recently. I think she's dealing with some stuff and I hope for her own sake she can get it together.
First provider I ever saw years ago. Saw her a few times over the years and different each time. Fantastic first time and downhill from there.