BBC

• Jai B
  • 04-09-2017, 02:16 PM
I see a lot of providers don't accept black guys. So I'm wondering which providers don't mind a BBC every now and then? And I assume it is a certain type of black guy that they don't accept. Can someone help me with this?
Providers are tired of black dudes and their stereotypical tiny dicks..
I see a lot of providers don't accept black guys. So I'm wondering which providers don't mind a BBC every now and then? And I assume it is a certain type of black guy that they don't accept. Can someone help me with this? Originally Posted by Jai B
Providers are tired of black dudes and their stereotypical tiny dicks.. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Warren you snarky son of a bitch Lmfao.

In this region the only issue I've had is being underage for the AA requirements (No AA under 30 or 40) other than that the verified ladies in the area don't use the NBA allowed except for one.

Always be aware of providers rules and never haggle on rates. YMMV but I've yet to have any issues with the providers I've tried to see here in Albany/Hudson Valley
I cant speak for all but I think its the crotch grabbing,Ebonics speaking, thugs providers are trying to avoid,as they try to recruit the ladies instead of enjoying them, and some ladies (depending on upbringing and places they grew up) just arent attracted to different races,as it's been ingrained in them throughout their childhood..
I think as long as your a gentleman and show class it shouldn't matter the color of your skin vit the quality of the man you are.. I hope that helps.. Good luck on your journey and search.
It is the more thug type lol that like ladies avoid. if you carry yourself well and are respectful and discreet I don't think you will have a problem with the ladies
Besides thug, what's the definition of BBC? Any specific length or girth that would get a gal to avoid offering up some nookie?
Apart from the thuggish disposition, what seems to turn a lot of providers off of black men is their cheapness and dishonesty. Black men seem to renegotiate rates at a higher rate than men of other races do when girls show up for outcalls. I've heard this from quite a few providers, but it's still more anecdotal than true. Take that for what you will.
I've never had any issues with any black clients. Ever. Granted I don't post on BP and I do screen (which weeds out the trash) but some girls are just racist and don't want to admit it so they come up with these excuses.
Besides thug, what's the definition of BBC? Any specific length or girth that would get a gal to avoid offering up some nookie? Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
I have heard several providers say that 8 inches and bigger was too much.. Never heard anything about width tho..