Why is the Lower Hudson so....yawn.....<crickets chirping>

New to eccie but been in the hobby long enough to remember when the lower hudson (Nanuet Middletown, Newburgh, Fishkill, Pok) was much more fertile. Looking at the posts from Albany and im seeing gangbangs, and crazy hot reviews of ladies that do it all (for example bbbjcim/cof isnt just a nice find, its almost expected up there)! Any reason why this area is so quiet? just wondering
They split our sections up like a while back , before all the awesome Rochester and buffalo guys , etc. Were over here with us and it was a lot of fun. Albany is like more quiet when it comes to conversations but we try
Thanks for the reply ☺ Albany is much more active in terms of ladies and all that than the lower hudson (orange co/dutchess/ulster) where i am though.
I guess my question is this:how come hot women like you dont travel further south??
I guess my question is this:how come hot women like you dont travel further south?? Originally Posted by MadDmacx

Even though Albany here on eccie is in the tied into the HV. MD, I agree the HV call it Kingston to Newburgh is dead in terms of chatter and actual real providers availability.
There is a super hot duo , but it's over in Danbury right across the ny border . Veronica and destiny ,,,, Veronica is pretty much anything besides BBFS is open . And destiny is a super hot milf type (845) 405-3154 , u can google it . Maybe if they get enough requests they will visit Fishkill or Newburgh .
I think that is the issue-low volume
There are some ladies on here who will head south from albany, but it normally requires a longer visit, like 2 hrs. Locally, check out naughty natalie
I don't think I personally would ever go to Newburgh but more towards like whappington falls (I know that's not how you spell it lol) but that area seems pretty nice. Ive heard nice things about Fishkill gentleman as well. Their very sweet there.
thats what I want to hear!
They split our sections up like a while back , before all the awesome Rochester and buffalo guys , etc. Were over here with us and it was a lot of fun. Albany is like more quiet when it comes to conversations but we try Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
Hi blondie
Blondie like rocks....
I invited her to the like mansion and looking forward to it...
Haha , see, two of like some of the best from upstate are in here we miss you guys I'm glad you pop on over here
why cant we have that kind of vibe down here !?!?
Haha , see, two of like some of the best from upstate are in here we miss you guys I'm glad you pop on over here Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
flirts back...

why cant we have that kind of vibe down here !?!? Originally Posted by MadDmacx
Ask Iggy....
But feel free to pop on over to Upset anytime you are looking for some fun banter.

And the really cool kids hang out at the GBBG as well....