Rough time with Tara

Set up an outcall for Tara. She never showed. Set up for a visit to her in watervliet, she forgot?? She appeared to be completely out of it too.
Date: 4/24/17
Provider: Tara
User ID:: Unknown - wildtiger
Phone: 518-961-8599
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: watervliet
State: New York
Address: Private location
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Nope
Activities: Supposed to be FGE
Session Length: 2
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder
Smoking Status: - yup
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'6", thicker with great rack
Recommendation: no
So what exactly happened when you arrived at her apartment? Did you actually pay $$$, or was that just the agreed upon fee?
Jimjohnson12...
Please see your PM's

Moved from Review threads..
peace

PK
Came to the door all bewildered and asked who I was. Mind you she and I had just spoken 10 minutes prior. No lose of donation but sketchy nonetheless. Wanted everyone to know what I dealt with.
Came to the door all bewildered and asked who I was. Mind you she and I had just spoken 10 minutes prior. No lose of donation but sketchy nonetheless. Wanted everyone to know what I dealt with. Originally Posted by Jimjohnson12
I kind of question this report . I'm not being a white knight here , BUT I've been seeing Tara for a very long time . Obviously, I wasn't there when this took place , but in fairness I'd like to hear Tara's response to your account . In my opinion, it's very odd that Tara would blow off a two hour , 300 visit . And because this report is in the coed discussion section, Tara can respond if she chooses to.
Hey RODOSH why are you sending me argumentative messages questioning what I wrote???? Moderators, I'll be more than happy to discuss this further but last I knew, why would i get online to post to make others aware of her actions??
I sent you a " private " message so I didn't have to challenge your credibility in a " public " forum .
Credibility?? This coming from you, who claims to know this provider for over 6 years but hasn't reviewed the provider ever. I think you should pump the brakes and realize how foolish you sound for questioning anyone's experience with any provider seeing how you weren't there. I'm done with your harassing ways.
If there is a credibility question here its not with Rodosh.....
If there is a credibility question here its not with Rodosh..... Originally Posted by nickdanger1955
True!
Date: 4/24/17
Provider: Tara
User ID:: Unknown - wildtiger
Phone: 518-961-8599
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: watervliet
State: New York
Address: Private location
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Nope
Activities: Supposed to be FGE
Session Length: 2
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder
Smoking Status: - yup
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'6", thicker with great rack
Recommendation: no Originally Posted by Jimjohnson12
Credibility?? This coming from you, who claims to know this provider for over 6 years but hasn't reviewed the provider ever. I think you should pump the brakes and realize how foolish you sound for questioning anyone's experience with any provider seeing how you weren't there. I'm done with your harassing ways. Originally Posted by Jimjohnson12
I sent you a " private " message so I didn't have to challenge your credibility in a " public " forum . Originally Posted by RODOSH
Came to the door all bewildered and asked who I was. Mind you she and I had just spoken 10 minutes prior. No lose of donation but sketchy nonetheless. Wanted everyone to know what I dealt with. Originally Posted by Jimjohnson12
The biggest issue with your posts is you are offering no information as to why it's a no recommendation.

Was the time rushed, was it one and done or msog? Was there a ton of restrictions, was she mechanical....?

No one is asking you to write a novel on your experience and nothing is ever guaranteed in this hobby but the purpose of this site is information exchange
I understand why he went with No..............he explained it