The Fucks up with this weather tho....

Is it just me or did the weather seriously flip a bipolar bitch on us? Arkansas weather is something else. Lol. Ima go down south to Texas and see how tht weather is for the rest of the week. When I get back I'm totally down to warm some gentlemen up if needed or wanted for that matter!! Sorry for the dirty mouth! Wat can I say, I do Like using profanity!!
I would just like to add a 'sonofabitch' for the record. Brrrr!
I would just like to add a 'sonofabitch' for the record. Brrrr! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thts wat I'm talkin about. Nothing like 42 degrees of freezing cold rain to make a dick limp real quick. Lol figuratively speaking. I don't actually have a dick but I do got a set of pretty big balls. Hahahahaha
This is some good "frickin" weather.
Time to stay inside and cuddle up. I need a cuddle buddy!
come on up to nwa. we'll figure out some way to warm you up.
No fuck no it's not good weather. Its fucking freezing out. Where is the heat from hell when u need it. Fuck me bahahahahaha

PS: pls do not take my profound language to literally. It's all In good fun and I'm just fucking around I like fuck wat can I say. Lol
i'm gettin a little warmed up
I have a feeling that in your presence, regardless of weather, my crank would be anything but limp...
yea this weather sucks in a bad way, A nice warm 98* tight lil mouth, would be a nice cuddle hole, to warm up in. he he
I have a feeling that in your presence, regardless of weather, my crank would be anything but limp... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Ur fucking right about Tht cause I got a tight little mouth tht knows how to suck and a nice little cunt tht fucks well and does the body and dick great! Was tht to much? My mouth gets carried away at times.
yea this weather sucks in a bad way, A nice warm 98* tight lil mouth, would be a nice cuddle hole, to warm up in. he he Originally Posted by challenger340
Well its funny u say tht cause my mouth is definitely tht and it knows how to warm the dick up just right!
Time to stay inside and cuddle up. I need a cuddle buddy! Originally Posted by MaryBeth
This too...
Hahaha....
Hahaha.... Originally Posted by kidrock
Finally someone who gets my humor!! Lol