Got a question

Ive tried to see 2 providers in the last month n both told me that they were robbed. I ask them how n they tell but then i never hear from them again? I dont understand what im doin wrong. I finally found a provider to see me though. I just couldnt understand i find it hard to believe that both were robbed n then tell me. Am i missing something?
It could be that they've read your post history.
What do u mean? Ive never robbed anybody before. Sorry not understanding.
Agree with Ginger. After reading your post history I can see where the providers would be on there guard.
Bev, I'm going to try to be nice while I explain it to you in the simplest terms possible.

You've asked for hobbying in exchange for things that no provider would be interested in.

An all-expense paid day trip to Hot Springs, but no compensation? Girls want cash. They want to be compensated for their time.

Shopping trips in exchange for hobbying is also silly. We can't pay our bills with clothes and shoes. Not to mention the amount of time it would take to do the shopping...

Time is money to us. We can't work while we're hanging out with you at the mall or in Hot Springs.

You come across as though you're looking for a girlfriend or a sugar baby instead of a provider. Jmo.
I understand what ur saying but why would they tell me they were robbed? Why not just tell me they cant see me or just ignore me? Thanks for explaning it.
Who knows why a girl chooses one excuse over another? It is odd that they both used the same excuse, though.
You might try seeking out providers that advertise that they can take credit cards for payment. Many do...
You might try seeking out providers that advertise that they can take credit cards for payment. Many do... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
BUT.....................there is a 3% upcharge to cover the use of a card. just sayin.
BUT.....................there is a 3% upcharge to cover the use of a card. just sayin. Originally Posted by splitlog
You seem overly-knowledgeable. Have you purchased from my eBay store? Lol
Thanks for ur help Ginger. Ive found a girl in Little Rock who will see me. Just dont understand why they would tell me that they were robbed. Thanks again