Alyssa Cantrell

Just wanted to Thank Alyssa for being such a neat person. There are many ladies that are and I have been fortunate to meet quite a few. Alyssa stands out in my hobby life as one of the all time greats in terms of her warmth and caring and interest in your life, way past the appointment. I live further away from her location than when we met and am doubtful our paths will cross in the future. Alyssa is one wonderful human, the kind this world needs more of! I happened to come across her post and wanted to tell her Thanks for her being her!
Saw her a couple times several years ago and unfortunately she couldn't make it here today. Soon...Soon I too will enjoy her company! Kind words Bob!
You're such a sweet guy, Bob. You always have such flattering things to say!

Alyssa is great. She's always been so fast and great with references. Super professional.
And she's coming to NWA, but only for the day and I don't have hobby time. Damn!
Thanks Ginger, you are very sweet as well. Heading my way ever again?
Have a great weekend.
I'm thinking of a tour starting Monday! I'm just not sure if I will do the NOLA route again... I was thinking about maybe trying Chicago for the first time!