John Wiley Price Not Guilty

https://www.dallasnews.com/

I figured he would be found innocent.. the Feds have been after him for almost 30 years, and still couldn't put a Case together.
Hung jury on tax charges. 12 women on jury?
Prosecutors screw up a slam dunk case once again
they were stupid to throw 11 counts, hoping a couple might stick.. damn overkill.. find 2-3 items, and try your damndest at those!
I'm glad he was not guilty. He has done more for the black community than most. Republicans should be happy.
He has made himself rich off that district. "
"Price's constituents should be disturbed by some of the things that surfaced in the trial. Evidence showed he had an unusually large amount of cash in a safe in his house. He regularly violated county rules by sending confidential information to a friend's clients, including details about competitors' bids. He took actions favoring those clients.
Price has work to do to rebuild trust and convince voters that he won't cross those lines again. Dallas County residents must have confidence that the county system is fair. "
I'm glad he was not guilty. He has done more for the black community than most. Republicans should be happy. Originally Posted by themystic
You're happy a corrupt politician was found not guilty? I suppose it's ok to be corrupt as long as your constituents are happy. How pathetic is that
I wonder how illegally sharing confidential bid information with his "friends" and helping them get contracts helped the black people in his district ? I wonder why he kept so much cash on hand in his house safe? Does he not accept checks ?
Price has work to do to rebuild trust and convince voters that he won't cross those lines again. Dallas County residents must have confidence that the county system is fair. " Originally Posted by goodolboy
Now that is funny. Fair? Oh crap I may pee laughing at that ... The city and county of Dallas are so corrupt and stupid its not funny. Even in a good economy they are bankrupt. The voters are sheep and will vote Price back into office.
I don't do Dallas or vote for a corrupt policitain....trump. Wtf is the difference
You're happy a corrupt politician was found not guilty? I suppose it's ok to be corrupt as long as your constituents are happy. How pathetic is that Originally Posted by txexetoo
That is the new standard Donald Trump has set. Like I said, Republicans should be happy. How pathetic is that? Ask any DJT supporter. Arent you one of them Texex?
That is the new standard Donald Trump has set. Like I said, Republicans should be happy. How pathetic is that? Ask any DJT supporter. Arent you one of them Texex? Originally Posted by themystic
no john wiley price was and is a democrat criminal.....and the more he gets away with the more he steals from black Dallas.....but prop him up because there's plenty left to steal from dallas!
no john wiley price was and is a democrat criminal.....and the more he gets away with the more he steals from black Dallas.....but prop him up because there's plenty left to steal from dallas! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Tony I know hes a democrat who is using the Donald Trump playbook.

Hey JWP was acquitted by a jury on 7 of 11 charges. What evidence do you have that would have changed the verdict. Probably none
I must be getting old....I truly thought they had John Wiley this time. smh...oh well, at least all is not lost. Mystic, ever the opportunist, jerked the steering wheel on another thread to make it about DJT...
I must be getting old....I truly thought they had John Wiley this time. smh...oh well, at least all is not lost. Mystic, ever the opportunist, jerked the steering wheel on another thread to make it about DJT... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
CB Im referring to txextedoo comment about crooked politicians its ok as long as the constituents are ok with it. Sure sounds like DJT politics to me. Not a reach at all. In fact eerily similar