Spiritual or Religous Eccie Members

Any practicing people of Faith. Any faith, belief, etc. Go to church. Meditate. believe in Higher power, etc. Me personally I see no conflict

It ok I expect a lot of smart ass answers
  • BLM69
  • 05-07-2017, 11:10 AM
There are many members here that follow the faith, not sure if it's spiritual though
There are many members here that follow the faith, not sure if it's spiritual though Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao. BLM I always appreciate your posts. I need that one haha
I understand there are a lot of religious ECCIE members who are very excited this time of year.

Three weeks ago, they got to enjoy going back to indulging in whatever they gave up for Lent!
I wouldn't thank the religious GOP would ever partake in the sins of pleasure. Unless it was killing innocent animals and making the air we breath and water we drink more polluted.

I just hope they never pay for pussy and ban planned parent hood and post on here. Lol....that's pretty much their game plan
I wouldn't thank the religious GOP would ever partake in the sins of pleasure...unless it was killing innocent animals.... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What innocent animals are you referring to?
I agree I see no conflict, Keep in mind that religion and government have been attempting to control sex from the being of time.