How can this happen?

What does this have to do with politics. Looks like a personal dispute at an apartment complex between residents?
What does this have to do with politics. Looks like a personal dispute at an apartment complex between residents? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
why do you bring up politics? of course it's not political.

just a peaceful neighborhood disagreement.. nothing to see here.
When I first saw the post, the headline was something to the effect of asking a liberal to defend what happened. I believe the headline was changed.

And I don't defend it, assuming the article has the fact right. But I agree that it's not political.
When I first saw the post, the headline was something to the effect of asking a liberal to defend what happened. I believe the headline was changed.

And I don't defend it, assuming the article has the fact right. But I agree that it's not political. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

ive been asked to turn down my music more than once in my life. It never ended good
should have just called the cops.

I would be mad at the one dog for taking off instead of biting the idiot.

The idiot turned himself in. Bad parenting is what I attribute it to.
should have just called the cops.

I would be mad at the one dog for taking off instead of biting the idiot.

The idiot turned himself in. Bad parenting is what I attribute it to. Originally Posted by dallasfan
911. What is ur emergency.
Caller. Illegal party.
911. Why is it illegal ?
Caller. Because 200 people don't live in this complex. That's fucking why. Now get the fucking swat team. National guard out here now.
911. Mam please calm down. What color are the purps. Black or white ?
Caller. Help help. Mmmmllasoohh bbreuuh help I just been body slammed. Ohhh. Rerun. Fuck. Omg. Help I'm drowning. Omg. Hurry. I'm gonna die.
False flag event created by the neo conservative evangelical to distract us from the truth.
False flag event created by the neo conservative evangelical to distract us from the truth. Originally Posted by jayt4567

That's why it was originally posted the way it was!